OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Frequent/recent contact list

Under the People tab it would be helpful to have an option to choose from frequent and/or recent contacts. Not everyone I email with is in my contact list and it would be helpful to find people quickly that I have been recently emailing with.

86 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Richard Eaton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In Apple's stock email app, when you start typing in the "To" line, once you have typed two emails in a group message, multiple suggestions pop up for recipients. Outlook doesn't have this. When I want to send an email to my whole family, it is nice to have all of my family email contacts pop up automatically.

• charlesch@greymatter.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to see a list of my contacts without seeing their email address - this is frequently not the info I need and it simply clutters the screen.

• drk@westcourtcapital.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a lot of space to the left of the compose icon. It would be great if there were another icon to compose to a list of favorites that I populate from contacts.
    Then when I click on that icon it would pop up my list of favorites and then I would simply click the one I want. And I could put myself on that list to email myself.

• Mark Da Costa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Id like the ability to turn contacts on and off for each account we have added to outlook

• Matthew White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Option to order the contacts tab/page by recently sent emails rather than alphabetical. Thus the contact I most recently emailed will show up at the top, followed by the next one I emailed etc

• Sam Bosell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to quickly select from a list of most frequently used contacts on the write screens.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back some form of the most recent contacts feature. Being able to quickly look at emails and attachments of most used contacts instead of now searching for them was a huge help. Is it possible to have a toggle to view full contacts in iPhone versus the old view of most recent contacts when the app first launched?

• Einar Thorsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was one of the key Accompli features. Could be integrated as a quick filter for contacts, overlaid full iPhone contacts list.

• Massard Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personnaly loved the contact list you used in first version of the outlook app. It was much easier to find your most used contacts.

2 Next →

Outlook for iOS: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base