Notification of Items identified as high priority

111 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Carlson, Misty-Lee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Megarajan, Arjun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide a better default notification sound for emails.
    A special notification for high priority emails.

• Sergio Martí­nez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very useful if you could change priority to other mails by pressing the mail icon at the bottom. In bigger phones, it is difficult to reach to the top and many times uncomfortable. By pressing the email icon on the bottom, it could change from priority to others and vice versa without moving the hand. Thanks

• Abhisek Nag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be an option to also manually move email from Focussed to others thereby helping the system to learn for future.

• Peter Simpson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add an option to mark outgoing e-mails as urgent / high priority, in the same way that you click the ‘!’ button in the desktop version.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I currently use IOS which allows me to tag VIP mailers as notification events. When they send an email I get a special alert that allows me to take immediate action. this is slightly different than identifying email as high priority as in high priority allows the sender to determine the priority. VIP mailer lists allow the receiver to identify which correspondents are always high priority senders.

• Dimitrios Lambris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The reason I moved from Mac iOS mail to this application was because I was under the assumption you would be able to collapse the sub folders. One way to differentiate yourselves from the iOS mail is to add this feature where the user can collapse all the sub folders. I for example have 20 folders and with in each folder I have about 15 to 20 sub folders. As you can imagine trying to move an email into one of those sub folders is cumbersome as I need to sort and scroll through all those folders. Please add a feature to collapse the folders and subfolders thank you.

• Elise Drevers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Als je 1 mail verplaatst naar postvak met prioriteit voorstel doen om e-mails van dezelfde verzender die al in t postvak staan ook te verplaatsen. En andersom

• Jaime Bell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When sending emails from desktop I can express an urgency. I’d love to be able to use that feature in mobile as well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be an excellent feature to add the urgent flag (red !) to the inbox for messages marked as urgent. Also, to be able to have it searchable/sortable by that field.
    Thank you.

• Manjith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Similar like in outlook, we should be able to use important and normal and below normal. Also call back emails after it’s been send !

• my palm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You don’t need one “priority” and one “other”. Some of my important ones get lost in this system.

← Previous 1

Outlook for iOS: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base