Sami Kirjonen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1966 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Paul Philpott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exasperating that the entire day isn’t clearly highlighted on Week & Month view. Don’t you MS employees use Outlook Calander? If so, don’t you get confused as to which day is today since today blends in with all the other days?

• felicia@hazelgracehomes.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can I set the calendar to default to month view? The agenda default is not useful to me on most days. Also, need to be able to zoom in on the calendar to see more events. Thanks!

• andreas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The pull Down function like on the day-view should also be available on the 3-day view (iPhone) or on the week-view (iPad).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why doesn't the month view on my iPad Pro not show meetings i haven't accepted yet? It only shows up on day or week!

When I create an event for all the day without the mobile app, I can’t see this event on the calendar on month view on the mobile app. It was cool to can see this event.

The calendar is not offering a good overview and lot of meetings are missing in the monthly view

Right now. Month view can only show 4 items per day.

Leaving such a big blank space on the top of the app. Which is far less than satisfaction.

Pls hide the top bar while scrolling up/down in the Month view. Giving more space to the view of event.

• alb.villanueva@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be able to chose a default view of the calendar. I prefer my calendar to always be in the month view. I sucks to always have to select month view when updating calendar.

Please add the months calendar view with the split option, so that i can see dates out of different calendars in the month view, like i can in for exampel the week view!

• Andreas Domann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The day in the calendar is not well structured: too much space in the top with the month in big letters. Useless!
    Then no chance to scale the time grid . I’d like to have more of a day in the screen. And there should be a shadow or so indicating the core working hours. If you want us to use your app productively please give us this flexibility.

• Andreas Domann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The day in the calendar is not well structured: too much space in the top with the month in big letters. Useless!
    Then no chance to scale the time grid . I’d like to have more of a day in the screen. And there should be a shadow or so indicating the core working hours. If you want us to use your app productively please give us this flexibility.

• lilaccity lilaccity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Scrolling months by pressing button will insure that you don’t scroll down /up or left/right past your current month too far. Swiping makes it go too far and you get lost which month/year you are at; It’s annoying to go back to current day/month.

• Joel Baichere commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the months calendar view with the split option where the detail of the day is displayed in the bottom prt, as the ios native calendar app. Thanks

• Mattias Haney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In order for the calendar to be competitive with literally any other calendar app, we should be able to set our default view ie month view.

We should also be able to set the view to open to the day view when we tap on a day instead of the agenda view.

The ability to use the calendar is the views we actually use instead of the apps defaults will go a long way towards making the outlook calendar a viable replacement.

• Matthew Barson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When scrolling down on the calendar month view it snaps to the nearest month. This is annoying when wanting to see the end of one month and the start of another.
    Therefore snapping to the nearest week would be amazing.

• Stephen Reynolds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi would dearly love if Outlook could feed/link into other calendar apps like the native iPhone mail app does.

The app Calendars 5 provides a much better month view for my work purposes

Thanks, Steve

← Previous 1 3 4 5 98 99

Outlook for iOS: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base