OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Log out

Add a log out so nobody can hack your email.

1,832 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Luke Labagnara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

671 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David Rabotutu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would to propose that outlook team to add a logout option on our mobile devices not only on web browser

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I missed a lot of emails recently as the app didn’t show any unread numbers on the icon - I’d been logged out and had to re-enter my password- a number or ! Symbol would have alerted me to deal with it. Would be useful...

• Gail Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to reset my pass words every 6month for work which mean I have to remove my work email to, put it back to log on with my new pass word

• My_Public_ID@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should create log out for the mail application. This would be a good security feature to keep prying eyes from reviewing your mail.

• pierre.abon@hotmail.fr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my opinion, it would be useful to have a sign out icon within the mail app. Often smartphones change hands to show a photo or an article, it is inconvenient if a mail notification arrives while mail app is open. Thanks

• Jessica Webb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Log out of all devices for option for iOS app. For when your laptop is stolen but not you phone.

• Alex Beaumont commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I let a friend log in on my phone and now I can’t log out of it and I’m getting his mail

• mammab.24@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Missing a sign off function in te app! What was the thought behind that obligate yourself to bring the foon with this app with you at all times?! When you lose youre foon its easier for anybody to excess any info in youre mail, nobody can be that curious?!

• Bergdahl Stefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to turn off the Outlook app when needed, for example when you want to save the battery or you are on a trip abroad. Now the only option is to sign out. The IOS mail app is better in that way because you can just turn the e-mail off and on when you want.

• Luis 'Coach' Garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I as an outlook user, require the ability to logout of Outlook as a means of securing my email transactions. The benefits are added security if my phone is stolen, no one has access to my information, protection of my contacts, and protection of my personal property and information.

• thecoolkid37@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m not if you don’t have a log out button or it’s just impossible to find but I like to log out of my apps and then log back in when I use it

• Mohit Goel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi - would suggest to have a log out option available in the app. This really helps to keep the account secure even after activating Touch ID.

• Laurel Sack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am trying to find “log out” app so I can log out for when I am off from working.

• sschneider@cmh-paris.fr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should add a button to disconnect the app during the night or whatever without having to go to the settings of the phone to remove the notifications.

• Eric Ruliva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even though I have two-step verification enabled, I am FOREVER logged in to the Outlook app?!?!? I log in to Outlook on my desktop, go through the two-step verification and an error comes up saying there is a problem with your account contact support to rectify this problem?!?!?!? If you would provide a simple button that reads ‘Log Out’ so that we are not constantly logged into your Outlook app it would relieve some of the stress we are constantly living in.

• Elliot Glanger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I have been a Mobile Outlook user for the past 4 years, and I have noticed that the application has never had a logout feature. It would be a great convenience to me if the App did have one, so that I could be more confident my personal information would not be available to another person who may have the password to my phone.
    Thank you,
    Elliot Glanger

← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base