OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Sync with iOS Calendar

I get many meetings requests ,however when i answer yes,it goes to the outlook calendar, not ios calendar ,which is not very good for me

6,167 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Fedor Rybkin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

751 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • flbr@tv2lorry.dk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In order to live up to EU GDPR and separate corporate and private data on mobile devices eg. iPhone we tell the employes to use Outlook app for work mail/calendar/contacts. In order to make this realistic Outlook appointments needs to show up in native iOS calendar to give a true overview. (Just like Gavin Cranston has commented earlier today) If not the users will add the work account anyway and enable calendar data in order to get the functionality.

Futher more it is important that it will be possible to save changes made to contacts from the app to the Exchange/O365 account. I have noticed that this is possible from Android devices but we need it from iOS devices as well.

• gavin.cranston@amtrak.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish there was a way to make my Outlook appointments appear in the calendar on my iPhone. I use Outlook at work and it would be easier for all my appointments to be in one place. I used to be able to do that when I used Exchange to get my company email. My IT department decided that wasn’t secure enough and has decreed we have to use the Outlook app. Now I am told putting Outlook appointments in the iPhone calendar is not possible.

• Mao, Yu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

really a pain in checking two calendars, maybe outlook is not a good choice

• Pilar Cabezas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since I have outlook I have problem to access to calendar because I have gmails calendar in the iPhone so I have to always check 2 calendars

• Scott Lord commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be better if the app also had the ability to integrate into the native calendar on iPhone with the company platform.

• Varun Tickoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

If you can sync outlook calendar with the existing calendar in the phone.It will be great

• Michael R. White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I missed a meeting that I rsvp’d in Outlook at work, but never got synced to your Calendar app. I have tried to figure out how to do this on this very expensive new iPhone XS. I never had problems with my older Android phones for years, but I am really frustrated with this expensive Apple device. Calendars should sync across all platforms and devices!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please make it possible to sync Calendar to Ios default calendar. The option exists for contacts. That works, why not do the same for calendar? Thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must. I will have to stop using this app if it is not resolved by the end of this quater. I can’t imagine how this was not seen as a core feature.

• Shekhar Rai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently outlook app calendar doesn’t get reflected in iOS default calendar app. Accessing app calendar is not the most convenient method, it may be the second best. I know there are workarounds, but for enterprise email configurations on outlook app, it doesn’t work due to restrictions.

Because of this users don’t get to see alerts in widgets as upcoming meeting. It would be good if outlook app provides feature to sync calendar with iOS default calendar app.

• Kyndra Kiser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be really helpful to be able to sync your outlook calendar (from the outlook app) with my iPhone calendar, that way I have all my events in one place!

• Mike Warren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to use iPhone Calendar, instead of having to sign in to Outlook to quickly check my calendar. Apparently Outlook can’t sync with my iPhone Calendar.

• Ikenberg, Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see the ability to view your Outlook calendar in the Apple iOS calendar app. It takes too long too open Outlook app, authenticate and then keep tapping to open calendar. Fighting incoming mailbox traffic slows down the app so opening the calendar is really slow.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38

Outlook for iOS: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base