or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s pretty simple. Have the iPad/iPhone app reflect the same capabilities as the desktop version.

This is an old issue that is an embarrassment that it has not been implemented.

• kelsey.clark@royalcanin.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use outlook to be able to not only schedule my appointments but also to track my follow up tasks and reminders. It is capable in outlook online, but not mobile. This function is very important for busy individuals like myself, and allows me to be efficient in my time and responsible with my promises.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got to have tasks on my iPhone. This is a major obstacle to fully adopting Outlook as I have to maintain a separate task list.

I loaded this onto my IPhone assuming it would include Tasks. Very disappointed to find it did not. I use tasks all the time on my main computers and have to resort to TaskTask on my iPhone.

I really don’t understand why this should be a feature request...should be default functionality!

Need tasks as a basic feature. Include categories, dates, progress, email conversion to a task, all features.

Please, please, please! The lack of this feature is the one reason I would never currently consider using the Outlook app.

• hi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add tasks to Outlook for iOS, combine with "to-do" app

• derek.smith@tsb.co.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Essential for me please. Many organisations don’t yet support the “To Do” app, so I am reliant on doing this in the Outlook client. I’d also like the option to specify a date when I flag.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 262 263

Outlook for iOS: Tasks

Feedback and Knowledge Base