Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5349 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • pwdrskir@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please include Tasks in some form on the iOS Outlook App. You could link the Flag Due Dates list to the Calendar on the App so the Flag List for both Emails and Tasks appears on the Due Dates.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not see that we are able to access out Tasks in Outlook. I really us this hand in hand with my Outlook Calendar. Thank you!

• Ihendu Ogba commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t have the Tasks button in Outlook.com in my iPhone. This is a major flaw in Outlook.com: for example, I don’t get many important reminders unless I happen to check my laptop.

Microsoft should:
    I) Explain to Outlook.com users why the above flaw persists after so many years.
    2) Plan to rectify it a.s.a.p.
    3) Publish the plan including, of course, the expected “on-stream” date.

I will he deleting this app and adding another that can capture my outlook exchange tasks soon if this app doesn’t add it.

• Hunter Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need a unified view of my tasks and flagged emails. It’s how I manage my person workflow and to-do’s

• Senn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand everyone's frustrations about this, but this hasn't yet happened because of restrictions with Apple's iOS.

• Maurice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

major benefit to manage your workload based on tasks, therefore very valuable to have the ability to reflect this on ipad. Currently working on a Ipad Pro and the need for a laptop is disappearing quickly......

Please implement this as soon as possible. It is a major flaw in the application.

• Visa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn’t find comments from Microsoft on to this since 2017...

• Rene Astorga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love the task function added. Just reacquainted myself with outlook on my desktop, and decided it would be efficacious to have it on phone also. Sooner than later? With sync and all that? Please? *begging face*

• Tamsyn Tester commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integrate tasks into Outlook for iOS now

28636 votes and it still isn’t delivered!!!

Absolute joke of an app!

Microsoft, you should be ashamed!!!

No wonder you lose customers left right and centre.

Maybe take a look at the apps you produce which have no customer uptake! Sack that team and redirect the funds urgently!!

Why would you spend another cent on your standalone todo app on ios!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 267 268

Outlook for iOS: Tasks

Feedback and Knowledge Base