Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Matt Marnocha shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Outlook users,

We’re excited to announce that the Outlook on iOS application now supports shared calendars for Office365 and Outlook.com users!

If you already have a shared calendar, you’ll need to upgrade it so that it syncs to your mobile phone. It’s simple to do though: just ask the calendar owner to re-share the calendar to you, and then click the Accept button in the Outlook app. After accepting, you’ll be able to see the shared calendar on your mobile phone!

This feature is only available if both the calendar owner & the sharing recipient are hosted in Office365 or Outlook.com. And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the in-app support team by going to Settings > Help & Feedback> Contact Support and we’d be happy to help!

—The Outlook team

2673 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Outlook app is really great and is super user friendly. However, it is not possible to share calendars if you don’t have an Outlook-account. That’s annoying. I only use the shared calendar function on my work-mail (an Exchange account). I guess I will keep using the Mail-app on my iPhone until this is possible

• Christoffer Askjer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You really should open up for shared calendars (internet calendars) in your app. The calendar is useless to mee because it does not have the ability to show our family calendar from icloud, or activity calendars for our kids coming from different apps. Apple's standard calender does this, and so does Outlook for desktop. Really annoying and therefore only using your app for email.

I need access to multiple bosses’ calendars and our clients on my phone - but I shouldn’t have to have full access to their emails just to sync their cals.

They do not feel comfortable even if I’ve only synced the calendar (not emails, contacts, etc). They don’t want me to have access to their emails, but I need their cals on my phone.

Please make it possible to add shared calendars in the mobile app like you can on the desktop versions of Outlook.

• Dwier, Tabitha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to see my shared calendars, just like I used to be able to on the OWA app. I manage a President’s and CFO’s calendar and it’s very unfortunate that I can’t see theirs on this app. It’s why I will never use it until it can.

• Julie Perez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work at law firm with 7 Attorneys. I’m not able to sync each calendar on my phone and we need to! Frustrating!

• Russ Seager commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if the shared calendars on my PC were available in the mobile apps for iPhone and iPad

I use a few shared calendars in my outlook 365 on my pc. I would like to be able to see these calendars on the app, as well as my task list on the app.

Thank you

• Cora Shen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

being able to see and edit other people’s calendar that I haven been authorized access is very important! I had it in OWA and don’t understand why you took it off shelf, sad! I use iOS

• Chris Bates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How does one access Microsoft O365 Group Calendars on iOS devices? Sharing it as an ICS is not an option as it is static.

• Rachel Meehan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the mobile app it would be helpful to be able to see shared calendars. The owa app had this feature but is now obsolete

• Cody Goudeau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t have access to sharing invites, I had the calendars added manually. How can I see them in the outlook app?

• Moyer, Christopher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have a “Open Shared Calendar” option like outlook has for Mac or pc. This option would help a lot with sharing calendars to students and faculty in a university setting in an efficient manner. The OWA app currently has this feature and syncs with a calendar in a web browser. It would be great if the iOS app can do the same since the OWA is being phased out 5/15.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 133 134

Outlook for iOS: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base