OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Categories (including Calendar Categories)

1) Allow for categorizing email in Outlook on iOS.
2) Show categories assigned in desktop client.
3) Allow sorting by category in Outlook on iOS.

8,151 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Norman Towler shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1339 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sumit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please. this feature is very useful. I am not able to use my iPad to its full potential because if this

• Kristina Burgess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please move this up on priority!! We are moving to share emails and we are on the road a lot. Being able to view categories from the phone is a must for our teams!

• David Tran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wait, are you serious. It's been 4 years and they still haven't implemented such a simple feature?

• Everett Burgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this. I use categories for everything on my calendar. I know the brilliant minds at Microsoft can make this happen!

• Max DiOrio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be A) simple and B) a priority.

I really need the ability to see message categories.

• Dee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be able to see the color categories of events in the the Outlook app calendar is such a basic feature! How come it has not been implemented yet?

• Deyoe, Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a critical feature to manage your calendars at a glance. Please bring this feature to the iOS applications

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is still under evaluation? it started in 2015 so I wonder if my votes are useful or not?

• Ken Davies commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be helpful to keep you mail organized. Like what i have on my outlook for my pc laptop

• Cory Page commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’ve created a list of categories and their associated colours within the desktop outlook application. I’d like to see those same categories and be able to create meetings and other events with them on outlook for iOS.

• Bojan Simic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this **** functionality. Without it, the calendar app on Windows and IOS/Android App are pretty useless.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow the ability to a filtered calendar categories view so that I can view my calendar with only certain categories at a time when needed.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 66 67

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base