OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Bring back the Outlook calendar app synchronisation to, at least, 3 months of past events

Only 1 or 2 months of past events is not enough on the app to display. If this new limitation is due to space saving, at least let the user choose how many months of past events they want on their mobile device (especially the iPad) . Let us choose if we want 1,3,6,9 or 12 months of past events displaying on our mobile device. The fact that we only have 1 month of past events is causing user experience unsatisfaction in our company, especially for our executives. Thank you for considering this new suggestion seriously.

157 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jean-Philippe Gaul shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Allan Moss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendars are also a diary of past events and so 60 days retention is far too short.
    12 months on the app is a minimum

• Coleman, Wayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The current calendar history is a definite negative. User should have the choice how far back they want events saved. I do my company expenses on a monthly basis and sometimes it’s two weeks before I get a chance to fill out the previous months expense report so the current history setup is insufficient. I also use this calendar for business purposes and need to be able to look back a minimum of 6 months. I’m going to have to look at other apps or start using a day timer.

• Bev Swihart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am frustrated that I cannot look back at past meetings on my iPhone. I have to schedule meetings & trips based upon the date of a previous month’s meeting(s) & I can’t see them any longer. Let us choose how long to keep/ sync past meetings. I should not have to depend on using my PC to do this! And it used to be available!

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

True , the current sync period isn't satisfying . We need a longer sync period or the availability of another option that we can consider while using portable devices .

Outlook for iOS: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base