Alan Elson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There always seems to be a delay when I add something to my calendar in the app and it appearing on my calendar. Gets confusing on whether it was created at the right time and date.

• Amy Johnson Cook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is available on the desktop outlook client- it’s frustrating that it is not in mobile as it forces the user to create two different workflows. I would like to be able to use outlook universally not have device dependent workflows.

• Louie Schutte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a delay timer option for outgoing mails. With the feature night owls can work creatively and get work done without bothering anyone

• marketing@iots.systems commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like many who have already commented, the desktop app allows users to schedule an email so they can communicate with the recipient during a specific window of time... I.e. During office hours. However, to restrict ios users to sending at the time of writing creates the unnecessary stress of needing to use the desktop.even when out and about.

• Caldwell, Mitch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I write emails to co-workers, sometimes late at night, but do not want them sent until actual working hours.
    This is a function that is very important to me.
    I am a fan of outlook but I am considering another email app that offers the ability.

• carlosfranco.97@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I make a bunch of drafts after classes at university at night but I do not want to send it at night. Just like you can shedules emails to come back to the inbox they should be able to shedule emails that are created to leave the outbox to send folder at a certain time or day

• Talktalk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please - am using another snail at present that has this feature.. it’s very handy

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For many months now Outlook has a big delay sending email. Often emails sit in my outbox for half a day and I can only get them to send immediately by closing and reopening Outlook. Will have to switch email client soon if this doesn't get fixed because important emails need to get sent straight away.

• Anthony Fiti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’d like to see this - especially on a mobile device. Write and send emails at night but schedule for delivery in the morning.

Yes, I also use another email app that has this feature it’s very useful... please please can we have this feature 👌

Yes having a email delay (with a 24hour time) clicknwould be a great idea. Very helpful!

← Previous 1

Outlook for iOS: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base