Matt Drury shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Thea Fellencer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be helpful to have the option to send emails/schedule them to go out at a later time and/or date.

• R.J. Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook desktop has it and the Gmail app has it where you can set a time to send an email. The Outlook app should also have it.

• Ted Ramsey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should be able to schedule a message to be sent later from mobile, as it’s doable from my computer.

• Jason Olson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be clear I would understand that due to limitations it might be a “send no earlier than” such that it might not be able to send at a specific time if the apps isn’t permitted background access or isn’t launched

• Belinda Tang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we include this feature in the app? And include the “Outbound” folder too — so we can edit the email.

• Ed Follows (SYD) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Feature just added to Gmail and it’s awesome for when I’m on the go so would love it to be part of Outlook app too. When writing an email the ability to schedule it to be sent at a specific time and day, would also require a scheduled emails folder. Thanks!!!

• Matt Steer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m struggling to understand why this isn’t on iOS or Android. I wonder why Microsoft hold back on so many features on anything other than Microsoft devices......

• Laura Fry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to write an email in the evening /weekend/ when I remember something important BUT it arrives with others during work hours so it doesn’t disturb their work life balance

• aadamopoulos@emergn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook for MAC has a send later feature. As the iOS version allows scheduling it would be great to write emails on a plane or on the go and schedule to send later

• Southerland, Joel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to create an account that keeps your info so that when you download outlook on another device all your email accounts, signatures, etc are automatically populated?
    Spark email app does that.

Also, send later feature.

• Christina Hernandez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a wonderful feature when telling a client that I will follow up with them in a few days, weeks or even months. The ability pre schedule emails would be such a great feature

← Previous 1

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base