OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

BCC

PLEASE add ability to automatically BCC sender (yourself) for emails. This is a big feature that desktop Outlook has that’s missing here.

129 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bourdon, David shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • chris.larose@phmloans.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you add the option to auto BCC yourself on all emails sent, like the iOS email app? Currently, we have to expand the BCC field and manually type our address to be BCC’d.

• Eric Gertz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This may be a duplicate as my first comment seems to have disappeared. I have to manually BCC every sent email in order to have them available on outlook on my pc. Please add this feature. This isn’t the first thread on this subject.

• Eric Gertz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this capability not yet available? This was requested last year. This is not the first thread on this subject. I have to manually add a BCC on every sent email so that I get a copy on outlook on my pc.

• Hector Sanchez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be great if you can add the option to set automatic BC to the sender as you can do in Microsoft outlook. This missing feature is the only reason why I don’t use this app. I use mail that allows me to BC automatically myself. This help manage Comunications in an easier way.

• Muhammad Samir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the BCC myself always option
    So we can review our sent mails at our POP3 account on PC.

• Scott Hurst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

auto bcc is a pretty basic feature of outlook. I’m Really surprised it wasn’t added to the app.

• Shawn Bayern commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Permit, in the settings, the ability to add an email address to the Bcc: field of all outgoing messages sent through the app.

• David Felton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability (option/setting) to always cc or bcc myself on all emails that I send from the Outlook app on my iOS device.

• Hashan Weerasinghe - Mobile commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the feature that CC/BCC all the emails I send via Mobile to my email address
    If not I cannot find the emails I send via Mobile from my computer

← Previous 1

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base