Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    William Meiklejohn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Y A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to have an opportunity to toggle between blue (color) bar and pure white! White was so much beautiful and aesthetic. Need white! As an air

• Chance, Megan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am definitely not a fan of the new display! The older display was more in sync with the desktop website version of this app. This creates discontinuity between the app and the website.

• Brown, David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keep it if you can make it black as part of the other dark mode requests! Anything for dark mode!

• McMahon, Fergus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really poor design judgement by the outlook team. The Blue bar shouts and distracts the user. I have no issue with it except on iPhone limited screen real estate.

• sebastian.khalighy@netent.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First of all - it’s not aesthetically appealing at all. Please go back to the old version. The old version was so much more on point in terms of UI. And while you’re at it - add also dark mode. :)

• Felipe Cardona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The gigantic blue navigation bar takes up precious real estate and is distracting. Please make it smaller and in lighter blue or gray or any other soft color. Please compare that huge billboard vs the small beautiful icon bar at the bottom of the screen

• Pete O'Connor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new blue header on the outlook app is a constant distraction. In Google Maps a blue bar is displayed when you are navigating and using another app and my eye has been trained to understand this as a background functionality. The new blue header due to its similarity constantly takes me away from what I’m trying to focus on.

• Rory Loeb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hate the new nav. It’s heavy, distracting, and unbalanced. Give users the ability to choose whether we want blue or white.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The font is too big, it’s wasting space when I need to get work done quickly. Plus the blue is extremely distracting to my eye when working. The white theme was perfect, my favorite that theme that Microsoft has ever done. Please bring it back!

• Theodore, Joshua commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The blue makes the app look like a giant cartoon. It’s unprofessional and distracting. Make it an option and give us back the white interface. And while you’re at it, create a dark mode for evenings.

← Previous 1 3

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base