OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Support Siri Shortcuts

Pleas add support for the new Shortcuts system/app in iOS 12 so that outlook (and all other Office apps) can be used in shortcuts.

254 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bradley Portwood shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Smith IV, Joseph 054 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great for custom groups in my address book. The enterprise Corp groups are pushed down but I can not utilize the groups I set up to send emails to or to forward attachments to. Supporting Siri shortcuts could make this job very easy on the end user and make this app experience even better

• Benjamin Jalowietzki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since most of my appointments include a phone number for conference calls with several room-codes which I need to dial, Shortcuts would literally shortcut the steps needed.

• Watz, Brett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature! I have an Agenda Siri Shortcut and would love to be able to add my work calendar without having to uninstall Outlook and use Apple’s built in apps (Mail and Calendar).

• Joe Podell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to ask Siri, “What do I have on my Outlook calendar today/tomorrow?”

• Patrik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to send the project team and steering committee messages based on pre-defined templates by voice command. So yes please, make this happened.

• Pascal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this. I would love to be able to find out my next non-full day event (including details such as start/end time) and integrate it into my GTD workflow
        Scenario:
        1. Do I have a meeting in the next 10 minutes
        1.1 Yes: show me meeting details, then show me items I'm waiting for that I can chase up quickly
        1.2 No: Ask me what to-list to look at based on my context (at computer, in the office, in solitude)

• Saud Al-Mishari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let me ask for my next meeting, what my day looks like and and to read the last email from important people ("Did I get mail from <insert boss' name here>?").

• George Cham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the ability to be able to send an email through Siri shortcuts anduse outlook for ios

• Clement, Zach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please create some iOS shortcuts that can look at your calendar and tell details of the days emails.

It would also be awesome for a shortcut to preview your emails and read them too you while you get ready each morning.

• quinn@epic.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please support the new iOS 12 Siri Shortcuts! For example auto add last screenshot to a new email to myself (expenses), review my upcoming calendar items, or text my wife my schedule.

• Mark Polette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add support for the "Call into Meeting" shortcut - this would look in your calendar (in Outlook) find the next meeting and locate the phone number in the location or notes field. It would then dial it. There is a Siri Shortcut in the Shortcuts gallery today that does this for the native apple ios calendar.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be great if you add shortcuts support for Outlook iOS App. At the moment we are forced to use Apple's Mail app.

← Previous 1

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base