Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SleepyTheDon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

79 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex Penkrat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the read mode on edge. Maybe add a similar read mode for outlook on the phone. It is sometimes difficult to read email.

• Maged commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can outlook has the dark theme mode, that will help a lot specially while reading the emails at night, and you'll have the option to change it anytime, hope this feature will be added soon.

• Carlos X. Garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys. Wanted to say nice work with Windows 1809. I LOVVVVVEEEEEEEE the dark mode (almost) every where. Would it be possible to have that feature also added in to the iOS Outlook app? Tired of straining my eyes in the morning catching up on emails. Thanks for the work and keep it up!

• mholzman@microsoft.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously? When can we get dark theme? My wife hates your product because it lifts up our bedroom at night and early morning. Please, add dark theme for her.

• Marc Silvester commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know its not an easy task and have many other things to keep on top of, but a dark mode version of Office on the iPad and Mac would be a great help for my eyes and headaches. Thanks

• Chris Duke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!! Black Mode PLEASE *begging* and not a “dark mode” but rather a true black mode. Then this would be the iOS mail app to beat.

• Brent Beauchamp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please update app so we can finally have dark mode on IOS and the MAC based client to match! Calendar also needs monthly view for ipad, and somehow iphone too!

• edhucesar@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey there. Microsoft you should add a dark mode option for all your apps including this outlook one. MS Edge looks amazing when you turn on the dark mode. Please and thank you.

← Previous 1 3 4

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base