OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Group mailbox

I use a very important group mailbox for my work every day, however I cannot access it in the mobile outlook app. Would love for you guys to add group mailbox support

233 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Maarten De Kreij shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alexander Bord commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For multiple mailboxes in Outlook, It would be nice to have the full email address of the account to identify which mailbox I am in right now. Also, it would be nice to be able to change or name the Icons on the left to know the which mailbox I open.

• Denise Vyse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. In addition to my individual work acct, I have a group mailbox I am part of. It is not a separate account with a password. I can view the mailbox on my laptop and PC fine, but on the iOS app on my iPhone, i can only view my individual account. I need to get in that group box!

• JC Chong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New Mails from other email addresses (not Outlook or Hotmail) are not shown on the main mailbox. I need to open the other folders to check if there are new mails. Notifications are also from the Hotmail and not from other email addresses

• Poninski, Ann M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I NEED this! Currently, I have to forward email from the group mailboxes to my inbox and I can tell if it has been taken care of by someone else without reading all of the emails! Very annoying!

• Andy Doyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like on the Windows 10 Mail app, please let me group mailboxes so I can view multiple mailboxes together.

For example, if I have an Outlook.com account, personal Office 365 account, and work Office 365 accounts setup, I want to be able to have a personal group and a work group.

This way I can select the personal group in the evenings and weekends and see all items in those inboxes together without seeing work-related e-mails. Then during working hours I could tap the work group icon in the slide out menu to focus on work e-mails.

Without this I can’t move my many work mailboxes over from Apple Mail - purely because I don’t want to see work emails mixed in with personal ones.

Another option may be to support profiles like Edge where I can switch between my MSA and WSA depending what I’m doing.

Keep up the great work!

• JoAnn Furay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is difficult to add, delete and edit contacts in group. When I edit individual contacts it is not automatically reflected in the group contacts.

• Houssine SAYARI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s is a very practical functionality. I am really surprised that developers did not include it from the beginning

• Nichols, Alan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This really is a business requirement please fix this many of us have support mailboxes where remote/mobile access is vital !

• John Choi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search function to find emails in Group mailboxes as a default on Outlook for iOS - consistent to Outlook for Mac and Outlook on Web.

• Sylvie Lumumba commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I’d like to believe if you offer a feature such as a group mailbox, you should automatically make it available on mobile app. Otherwise what’s the point? Please add feature back app. It used to be available. Thank you!

• Verizon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need delegated mailbox and group mailbox support in outlook mobile app.

• Katsi Yuen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Surprised opening shared calendars had come before mailboxes and surely more people wants this feature... Not just 120 something 😰

• Liz Pollock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I often have emails I would like to flag for future needs. I would like a separate section for flagged messages that is not in the current email list.

← Previous 1

Outlook for iOS: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base