OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Attaching Files from Files app

Why there is no option to attach files using Files app on iOS. Does everything really be in cloud to send an attachment

2,320 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hareendra Donapati shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

293 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What a **** are you doing? Why I see gdrive and there no iCloud in your apps? In that case why don’t you throw away all except one drive.
        Bad customer experience

• Ronnie Andrews commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are many features that keep me from using the outlook app, the ability to add an attachment to an email is one of them
        Please put this on the front burner

• David Bentley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to attach files directly from iPhone instead of cloud only. This applies to attaching files in a reply.

• Martin Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The lack of support for the native Files app within iOS Outlook is one of the key things keeping me from deleting native Mail. I much prefer many aspect of the Outlook app, but not being able to select or save a file to ‘my’ preferred location is holding back Outlook (in my opinion) from being a fully rounded solution. Hope this comes VERY soon.

• John Takla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to attach multiple documents in Dropbox while using the app just like I do on the website.

• Joe Liu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You won’t be able to attach files as a copy unless you are on your phone app. When I use my laptop, I wouldn’t be able to attach files as a copy, only from the cloud. This issue is annoying and troublesome because recipients would not be able to receive the files through one-drive, I would be appreciated this feature of sending files as a copy can be fixed ASAP.

• ASC Ops Victor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to attach items from applications of my choice. Example I would like to attach an excel sheet directly from excel or word etc

• Elle Burns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it easier to attach documents on the iOS app. It’s far too time consuming adding one photo at a time. Trying to find PDF documents via the iOS app to attach to an already typed email is not user friendly either.

• A&A Tiling Services commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bulk select images from one drive to attach to emails, waste to much time doing it individually if you have 10 pics to email

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base