OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Subfolders

My subfolders do not appear within the folders... would be great if these were expandable to reveal them. Same as the desktop.

109 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kevin rodriguez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Todd Leinberger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook mobile appears to only sync the default Contacts folder to the native contacts app. Please add support to sync all contacts contained in subfolders. Thanks!

• Christian de Paulsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When filing a message from the inbox, it would save a lot of time if the app could automatically suggest a subfolder in which I was about to move the message to from my inbox. iOS has this feature and is a time saver when you have a long list of subfolders to scroll through. The app learns which messages typically goes where and then makes the suggestion when I select the file message icon.

• info@lutz-mehrtens.de commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its absolutly normal to Sync The different Folders of the calender.
    It should be the same with contacts. In the main-folder i only have the new ones untill they are categorized and droped to the group (subfolder) they belong to, such as Friends, Customers, Leads, ...

• Marcus Lundin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you make a subfolder for your main inbox u can’t access the subfolders on cellphone at least not on iPhone with this app, only on computer.

Please fix this 👍

• Björn Krone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A possibilty to favour some subfolders would be nice. Actually you can only do this to the mainfolders.

• Minh_Tien Ngo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plesea. Not also for me but also for many many people, we all want to receive notification for sub-folder. Sub-folder is the important thing user often need to create to manage oganization email easier. Why Microsoft did not push notification for sub folder ?? I have missed many many emails because of this.

• Miller, Linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two requests:
    1. Ability to choose the Outlook e-mail folder into which a new folder is to be created and located in iOS
    2. Ability to move Outlook e-mail folders to other folders in iOS

• Chloe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my folders no longer indicate unread/new emails
    It would before but you guys changed something and I have to check each one individually. I have certain emails autofiltered into sub folders thru rules I set up in settings

For example on folder list view, subfolder showed nothing on the right, until I clicked on it, then it pulled up unread emails. Before it showed #unread so I know to check it. I’m not pressing sync, just clicking the folder, then it starts loading/retrieving emails...until I do this it doesn’t automatically load new emails

2. Also, WHEN are you guys going to bring the “send as” email account feature that allows sending as or on behalf email sending from a MS365 email account? You have it for gmail, but not MS and this is a PAID email service???!!! It was on the other outlook iOS app you had that you took down!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be easier for people that have large corporate mailboxes to be able to hide their subfolders within the app

• Theresa Stockinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if all subfolders were closed, that is until it’s in need of viewing. Having every single subfolder in my inbox open all the time is such a pain in the butt! I have to scroll for miles before I’m at the very bottom.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2 Things - #1 Make All Files Saved on IPAD Pro Available to Attach. It is very inconvenient when I edit PDF Files for work and cannot attach them using Outlook or respond to an email with a PDF file I have edited on the IPad Pro. #2 Give a Simple Option of Which Folders and SubFolders are Shown or Allow the SubFolders to be Hidden so there isn’t so much scrolling down. Thanks!!!!!

• Kósi Gábor Kálmán commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to hide an open folders and subfolders like in desktop app. I’m using quite big amount of folders and this a mess now. Thanks in advance

← Previous 1

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base