OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Junk mails

You could start with making the outlook actually filter out all the junk! Im marking 5-10+ mails every day as junk but i still get more and more junk mailes

597 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
chris J. brown shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

118 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jeweenink@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Block sender and add rules on mobile version. Spam is increasing daily. Very annoying since functionality is already years available on pc version.

• Tom Wolfel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t want an Asian or Russian date. Don’t need medical marijuana and I definitely don’t need all the junk and spam. You unsubscribe and they change addresses. One day I got ten for a flashlight in a row really how about doing something about it.

• Wendy Wilkinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make a swipe option for junk email. At present have to open to junk which I believe sends back to sender thus creating even more junk.

• Sherman . commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am receiving approximately 5-10 phishing emails a day. G-Mail does not have this problem as bad.

• aileen kimble commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get way too much junk emails consistently all the time no matter if I “unsubscribe” or not they never stop and it’s soooooooo frustratingly annoying.

• Nancy Ramos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When moving an item from the Junk Folder to Inbox, automatically add sender to safe senders list.

• henry banman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You need to make it to block all the junk. But it seems like that’s your business is to make money with that junk .

• Dave Jarvis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should be able to block spam emails on your mobile and stay blocked. They keep coming back after being blocked. Improve security.

• Roy Mellor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could we please have better management of the junk mail folder where we can add a sender to an approved list or permanently block (with a block list we can access)?

Thanks.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base