Pao Almeida shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

121 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Peter Dattner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Way to much junk mail and people trying to hack account. Every week i get something from apple about my account but i can tell it is fake!!! Same with ebay account. Just had an odd email from someone that wanted to talk with me about what i don’t know. I do know it was “.nl” at the end of email address which stands for the Netherlands.

• Grace Ritchie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All my junk mail with like advertising emails are coming through on my main important emails making it hard to go through. The only way to change this is to individually move it to junk email - but takes way too much time.

• scarr007 Nicodemus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The desktop version allows for one click placement to mark and place into the junk mail folder. The mobile app should have the same feature or swipe ability

• Isagell Karlsson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get a lot of junk mail but it’s only about bank loans, maybe make a function where you can block emails with certain words in it

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your junk mail filter is horrible. My colleagues and I have almost missed multiple emails from colleagues, funding agencies and others. It is very frustrating.

• Umang Poddar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please add the block feature in the junk email on the app. It's available on the desktop website and to block it I need to visit the website again and again and that deprives the purpose of having a mobile app.

• Mariah McCarty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Prior to the last update, I was able to search my junk emails for specific things. That has since stopped. Almost all of my email goes to my junk email since I have the filter on high and there are times that I need to find a specific person or stores email.

• John Rodney Ferguson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
    I would like to request ability to block email addresses from within the spam/junk folder.
    So far this feature is only available on the desktop version.
    It would be nice to have this feature in the mobile version as well.

• allan segura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is no other way to block junk mail on smart phone just through desktop a feature to block junk mail through smart phone would be awesome

• Paul Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A lot of emails go straight to junk, I have to then check through all of my spam folder to put it back to inbox. There is no option to stop certain emails going to spam.

• Henry Franconieri Yamamoto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The spam system not work at all, i cant turn off birthday reminder me this is the most ******** thing.

I have more spam than a interesting email in my mailbox.

• Adeline Goh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please have a mark as Junk feature (including blocking the email address or email domain) for multiple items in the outlook app! If there’s one right now it really doesn’t feel very intuitive

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base