Pao Almeida shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

98 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • luis@luiscamino.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so right now for spam emails thst make it to my inbox i only have the option to "MOVE TO SPAM", and for legitimate emails that end up in spam, I only have the option to "MOVE TO INBOX".

it's maybe just a matter of language but neither of those options gives me the feeling that this identification will be remembered in the future. not very smart. in outlook.com the options are "MARK AS SPAM" and "NOT SPAM" respectively. makes for a much more confident feeling of what's really happening.

• dger21@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can’t keep sending legitimate mail to junk and not be able to tell you it’s not spam. Ridiculous.

• William Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be a icon/option to mark a email as not spam. At the moment I move emails marked wrongly as spam to my inbox, but this doesn’t prevent any further emails from the same address being sent to my spam folder in error. Thanks.

• William Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be a icon/option to mark a email as not spam. At the moment I move emails marked wrongly as spam to my inbox, but this doesn’t prevent any further emails from the same address being sent to my spam folder. Thanks.

• Dean Marum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree.
    A “block” and “phishing scam” selection is needed.
    Just as their is on the PC browser.

• peggysnyder10@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have been getting up to 800 junk emails daily... not happy been poking around making sure i didn’t chamge any setting...bc i’m a hotmail address, so i’m jumping off...microsoft messed up my laptop after i TRIED with the october 2018 update smfh

• Stuart Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let items in Junk mail to be permanently moved to Inbox as well as as all future emails from the same source

• MARKETA BILKOVA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Improve junk mail control. I may need to switch to gmail as I can’t handle then volume of junk I get each day!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base