Pao Almeida shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • bass2010@live.com.au commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems like they only read our comments and ignore us because I read so many comments about having the option block receiving email and it is ignored no option no option no option why why not don’t give any reason why not

• bass2010@live.com.au commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t believe that I can’t block what I don’t want to receive don’t give me any reason I’m sick of receiving email and I can’t block them you must have the block option no matter what....? Thank

• Stockbridge, Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I block sender I still get messages that say the senders emails have been put in spam folder. This is an unnecessary email that I get at least daily

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Almost all the mail ends up in my junk then I have to look through 100s of emails to see which is junk and which is not

• taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you delete the same sender more than twice it should be blocked!!!! Or automatically sent to spam

• luis@luiscamino.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so right now for spam emails thst make it to my inbox i only have the option to "MOVE TO SPAM", and for legitimate emails that end up in spam, I only have the option to "MOVE TO INBOX".

it's maybe just a matter of language but neither of those options gives me the feeling that this identification will be remembered in the future. not very smart. in outlook.com the options are "MARK AS SPAM" and "NOT SPAM" respectively. makes for a much more confident feeling of what's really happening.

• dger21@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can’t keep sending legitimate mail to junk and not be able to tell you it’s not spam. Ridiculous.

• beverly collins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can find my junk Email. Let me decide what to delete. You keep sending my legitimate mail to junk mail.

• William Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be a icon/option to mark a email as not spam. At the moment I move emails marked wrongly as spam to my inbox, but this doesn’t prevent any further emails from the same address being sent to my spam folder in error. Thanks.

• William Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be a icon/option to mark a email as not spam. At the moment I move emails marked wrongly as spam to my inbox, but this doesn’t prevent any further emails from the same address being sent to my spam folder. Thanks.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base