I can’t view except messages two weeks old

282 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
mai.nazif@almarasemsales.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jivers@microsoft.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very frustrating aspect, especially when it apparent to randomly revert back to a limited number of messages even when you have previous loaded all the messages. There should be a setting to determine how many message should be loaded.

• Tanutda Vacharaphol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is very annoying to keep “load more conversation” while im having thousands emails. Some old emails that i searched cannot be found If i dont load previous mail.

• Dan Lanigan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ridiculous that there isn’t a setting for loading older than 2 weeks emails into the outlook app. The fact that you have to manually scroll to the bottom of your inbox and “load older messages” over and over to get to old messages, EVERY TIME you want to do a search in your email inbox is extremely irritating.

• Douglas M. Schilling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same with calendar. Need the ability to go back years on calendar appointments or provide the user with the ability to set the timeframe.

• Park, Jeanne E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am sick to death of clicking the “expand” dots button to expand out all my former emails in a series of sends and replies. And headers.

I need to see the whole stream and scroll among the various parties’ replies, ALL THE TIME. I need to see the full list of addressees also, ALL THE TIME.

Is there no way to make this a default?? It drives me nuts, people get overlooked by accident because of this.

• Marjana Cvetanoska commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to sort messages by sender or subject so I can do a group delete and also if I search for a message I can’t group delete and I have to go into every single message searched to individually delete. No one has time for that. We want quick actions that save time

• Info commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please change this so that when you view unread messages you see ALL unread messages not just ones from the last 2 weeks.

• Deanna McIntyre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not like the messed up load button.... get rid of it. I want to see my messages no matter how old they are.. Thank you very much!!!!

• Elizabeth Matos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't view, not even messages a few days old. Load button doesn't work. I want it fixed. I delete the ones I don't want. I want to have access to my emails. Please fix this... 😒

• Trisha Jenkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I always have an impossible time loading a message that is older. (And I do delete the unnecessary messages). The “load more” option never works. At best it will show 1-2 more emails and I just have to keep clicking on it in hopes to find what I’m searching for.

• Dan Lanigan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s ridiculous that I can’t choose to consistently keep mitre than the minimum number of older emails in outlook on my phone. Every time I need to do a search my older emails I need to scroll to the bottom of my inbox and LOAD OLDER MESSAGES , scroll down again and POAD OLDER MESSAGES ect until I get to the time frame of the message I’m looking for.

It’s ridiculous.. and I’m strongly thinking of uninstalling outlook

• Diane Neumann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is it soooo hard to find my emails?! This ‘load more’ option sux! If I scroll down I want all my emails to scroll and if I want to delete a bunch and click ‘select all’ I am selecting all not this awful ‘load more’ bs. Please! It shouldn’t be so time consuming 😡

• L. Völl - Voss Bürotechnik GmbH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Coding a Hard Limit for email sync. I Hope it is should be a joke or a misstake.
    2008 my iPhone capacity was 8gb
    Now we are in year 2018. 64gb - 256gb is no Problem
    Fix it ASAP

• Emily Jagow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trying to find older ones and I can’t. Just want it to load my older messages. Can’t even search for them

← Previous 1 3

Outlook for iOS: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base