Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1658 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tomas Drucker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I set my auto signature and replying to message directly from inbox (no separate window is open), I can not see my signatures and I sign many times twice or did not realise my auto signature, so I signed message improperly :)

So, do you think, than auto signature could be shown immediately and not only in separate window? Does it fit other users’ needs as well?

Thank you

Regards,
    Tomas Drucker

• Janis Mann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to use my signature that has my business logo! How can this app be used for business successfully if it does not have this basic function?!?

• Tony Marques commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft. Will you give us this when 10,000 people want it? We are close. This is the only reason I don’t use Outlook on IOS on a regular basis.

• McKenna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to have all the same email signatures from Office 365 desktop, online and mobile app. Being unable to have logos or formatting for those who work mobile in field is an issue, we loose continuity. Linking outlook to the iOS signature line does provide photos and formatting, but the APP is still a let down.

• Alison White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’ve just downloaded this app and am very sorry to see that signatures are not supported by fonts, colour, italics etc. Very disappointed. I won’t be using it as this is a work account and is not professional looking at all!

• michael.syrengelas@cbre.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with everyone else here that Signatures on this app have been lacking for over 2 years. My company mandates we use the Outlook mobile app for work related email, and like others have said the emails look very unprofessional when sent from this mobile app. At the very least you should have the ability to add Bold/Italics/Underline like you do when composing an email. Font size, colors, logos and other formatting are also important, but at this point I’ll take anything!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been an issue for a good 2 years. No 'easy' way to put an image (corporate logo) into a signature in Outlook for iOS. The vast majority of mail apps for both Android and iOS have this capability, but not Outlook. This is a standard business requirement, why is it not there?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 82 83

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base