OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Groups shared calendars

I need to be able to see the shared calendars of each of the Groups that I am a member/owner of. The Groups app is no longer available for many in our organization.

1,086 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jesse Wheeler shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

118 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RSN IT Manager commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't really say anything that hasn't been said before here, but to summarize: O365 group calendars in Outlook Mobile please! It's a show-stopper in trying to use (or move to) O365 Groups. Very surprised this has been missed so far :-(

• sclark@msmuseumart.org commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have established a company email group in Outlook and built a companion group calendar for it. We’ve run into a snag where we cannot add the group calendar to the Outlook app on our mobile phones. This is a big hiccup in our quest to migrate all of our company communications to our Microsoft products.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its great the shared calendars were added - now finish groups please!
    You all are pushing groups over shared mailboxes but do not support it in the apps. we are in a mobile first world... if you add up all the distinct requests its a big number. Let's go!

• Cole Renfroe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why in the world is this not supported?! It’s available on desktop outlook... not having this on my phone almost makes the outlook app useless to me. I need to see these group calendars. PLEASE add this feature. I’m assuming add it BACK because I can find the calendar through the app, I just can’t add it.

• Jim Myers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a mobile productivity company how in the world are you not addressing group iOS calendar sync? Humongous miss that kills productivity.

• Gertner, Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You stopped supporting the Groups app but haven’t replaced the groups calendar functionality in iOS Outlook. Please add this feature!

• dwaxberg@sei.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be really helpful to see group calendars in the app. Can see on desktop and web but not here. Real limitation as it makes the calendar fairly limited in its usefulness (my mobile device is primary way of consuming my calendar and making sure I am where I need to be).

• Maciej Swida commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been a requested feature for well over a year. The fact it is yet to be implemented is extremely surprising. Obviously too hard for MS.

• Charlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be some way to view O365 Groups Calendars on mobile.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also must voice the need for access to Group Calendars in the Outlook app for iOS and Android. Group calendars are integral and proper access and notification on mobile is paramount.

• Luc Frechette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sharing a group calendar in Outlook for windows works great. But without the ability to consult the Group calendar on a mobile device, it defeats the benefits. Is this feature coming soon, or do we need to go back to sharing a Google calendar?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to be able to see the shared calendars I have with coworkers to more easily schedule meetings!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Outlook for iOS: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base