OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Attach files from iCloud Drive

Please add the option to add files from iCloud Drive, currently Dropbox, Google Drive and recent attachments are there but not iCloud which is frustrating.

671 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sam Crofts shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

91 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Donavan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be fixed ASAP. I will not be switching to any other cloud service. I use Outlook on my iPad daily and need this to better mange my time.

• Justin Deeley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see this functionality I now available in the iPhone version of outlook but NOT in the iPad version still - very frustrating

• cfabien@youth-guidance.org commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a quite the issue that I cannot attach a file (other than a photo) from my iPhone hard drive nor from iCloud from this app. Instead one would have to upload the file from its source (i.e. the Files app), but then only one at a time. What a nuisance. Please add this feature ASAP. Otherwise, pretty good app. Thanks.

• Allan Swann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FFS Microsoft - I am sick to death of attempting to work in outlook and I can’t attach files that are in Apple Files, iCloud or other places I’ve stored it on my iPhone or iPad.

This didn’t use to be a problem before you bought the platform, so fix it and stop trying to use your platform to force workers to use OneDrive. My work doesn’t support it, or google drive.

• Amin Karim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This email client will be THE BEST if it had the option to attach files from iCloud Drive. Because it doesn’t have the feature I may just have to change my services to a different provider.

• Ryan Grover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This ability would allow me to work more efficiently and enjoy utilizing Microsoft Office regularly. Please make this a priority.
    Thanks!

• Alwasail Osama commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You must to open this option .
    When I have replay email with attachment I can’t open the iCloud or iPhone files

I can send screenshots to mor explanations

• Corneliu Musat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to join the "army" of Outlook for iOS users that are requesting to have the possibility to attach a file stored in our iCloud Drives. As many of us here are stating, Dropbox, Google Drive and even Add Box (really??) is there next to OneDrive but not iCloud Drive? I would say that, at this point, this is the biggest missing feature in Outlook for iOS.
    Thank you in advance.

• Bruce D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please add ability to attach files from iCloud to outlook on ios !

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am obviously one of Many users that would like to have this feature enabled as switching between different drives is not an option for me? Can the developers at Microsoft make this happen please?

• ODEBUNMI Olajuwon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m deleting the outlook app for myself and all staff.
    We just moved to Microsoft Productivity from Google Professional suite. All MacOS and IOS environment.
    Inability to use iCloud is not a starter. We’re deleting Outlook until the improvement comes on board.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can’t believe it STILL hasn’t been fixed. Absolute deal breaker on using this app. ALL my files are in iCloud.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree this is frustrating..... I use my iPad Pro when traveling for work, and this absent feature caused me to ditch the outlook app on my ipad.

• mario_garant@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook team has claimed to be working on this for years now. If there truly had been a will to "fix" this, it would have been done ages ago. Why don’t you tell it like it is?

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base