Ron Hully shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2974 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kristian Torkel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Spam filter not working as intended. Too much spam coming through even if placed in spam box and the email is from the same sender as the previous spam email.

• Roger Hiles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Impossible to block senders who continue to send I wanted solicitations. Don’t understand the purpose of having the ability to send these messages to the spam folder with no result. The same bogus senders continue to clutter the spam folder and occupy space on my iOS devices. There are apps that screen and eliminate robo calls pretty effectively. Why not emails?

• aim78@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am *this close* to deleting this email and going strictly gmail. I get HUNDREDS of spam emails and it seems like outlook has nothing in place to try and block these messages!!! Fix the spam filters please for the love of Gandalf!!

• Tim Conger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like a dedicated spam blocking feature. There doesn’t seem to be a way to mark a sender as junk/ spam

• KUCHHAL NIDHISH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I should be able to select and delete many spam mails together, currently it doesn’t allow me more than one page

• Denise Butler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The incredible amount of spam that gets through is astonishing for email!!! I delete at least 5 a day and that’s with what I thought was good security to filter them out but it seems to be an epic failure!!

• Moumita Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep sending the same emails that i receive everyday into the spam folder. But since they are sent from different email ids every time, i am unable to create a rule for each one of those to auto go to spam. So the request is, if i am moving some emails to spam from the same sender, email, can outlook automatically create a rule to send it to spam directly instead of me having to do it evertime?

Outlook for iOS: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base