Ron Hully shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3002 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • aneeqa ahmad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are sooo many spam mails in my main post folder. It’s almost impossible to use it normally.

• Sean Kenji STARRS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You send friend’s emails that are replies to mine to the spam filter!! Don’t spam emails that I have engaged with. Since spam is deleted every month, I have no idea how many important emails I have lost with this outrageous oversight

• carlos_green@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gmail has far better spam filters, apparently. This actually surprises me that Microsoft isn’t even close in this category. It’s almost as if they don’t even care lol

• rebekahlowe@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not being able to block senders or have a reliable spam filtering algorithm in this app makes it useless to me. I loaded the app to replace “Messages” on my iPad because of these reasons and because it seems more junk/spam has been surfacing in my Inbox. If this is relatively similar to the issues with “Messages,” why would I load your app instead?

• L J Mum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your all is useless until you add a button to allow me to block sender‼️‼️‼️

• lora_oliver@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THIS. I use Outlook on my phone while traveling and since we can’t block certain words or phrases, the spam build up is ridiculous when I am gone for even a day or so.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In fact 80% of my e-mails which I need to receive and they are not spam are going to spam and it is very difficult to check each time both folders in order to find mail which you are waiting for. You should correct your algorithms

• wrajr@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to designate who safe senders are. New business contacts go to the Junk Mail folder and I have been unable to figure out how to change the status of them so that their e-mails go to my Inbox instead.

• Celia Sheppard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The one disappointment of Outlook on my mobile is that unlike Outlook on my computer, I cannot block spam mail. The bane of our life!

• outback55@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Getting spammed like crazy should be away to block the extensions... So say someone has signed you up for alot of spam — example would be that sites extension they would use. So that whole site would BE BLOCKED
    need this ASAP
    THX

Outlook for iOS: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base