Ron Hully shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2991 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Simon Delaney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Spam email notifications on locked screen are driving me mad not to mention inappropriate in a work environment

• Yurah K. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get spam emails every day. Despite adding it to the spam folder so it doesn't show up in my main inbox. Would be nice if the email started recognizing spam for what it is before I just stop using Outlook out of frustration.

• Mark B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using hotmail since the Stone Age. It’s so hard to keep convincing myself to not ditch it entirely... I can’t keep my email tame, so much SPAM!

• Daniel de Tisi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also needs to work both ways. I am moving emails that aren’t spam back to my inbox but emails from that sender still get sent to spam. Why?!

• Abigail Steele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A company like yours can do far more about the amount of Spam coming through you earn enough money. Please get on to this do something about it. Im sick of it.

• brent justice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you idiots taking money from companies to make sure their spam gets to us? When I mark something as spam, I obviously don’t mean that it’s my uncle Charlie who usually sends me legitimate e-mails and just happened to be phishing this once. It’s such a simple intuitive fix to assume all emails from a sender sending spam, are spam. I find it hard to believe you aren’t aware of this. So, again, how is it that Microsoft benefits? I regret having ever set up an account. This is why I buy Mac products. #Micro$uck

Outlook for iOS: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base