Ron Hully shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2857 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rosemary Talab commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to know feature to use to select a sender to delete all instead of having to select all and go through all messages. Thanks!

• Bengel, Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s 2009 and Microsoft is unable to block spam even when I select “block sender”? Actually it’s 2019... this wouldn’t be acceptable 10 years ago and it’s not now. I’m guessing it’s 1 of 2 things... 1. Spammers are smarter than MSFT and you are unable to block their mail or 2) You don’t want to because you profit from it.

• Mark Music commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its very challenging to block. Spam creators are using random (characters, letters & numbers) sender email addresses, once used it will never be used again. So it is futile to block.

• Andy Naidl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes spam filtering. I need the ability to filter emails to certain folders like I can do on my outlook on my laptop. And just all around spam blocking. I am searching for a better mail app. I need this ability. I get inundated with BS email and I have no way to stop them!

• kingrooster3@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Way too much spam you should be like Gmail and have a feature to block emails yeah way too much spam coming into the focus box please do something about it or I will be deleting it I’ve been with Hotmail all my technical digital life and can’t afford to have these companies spamming my focused email box urgent action needed or I change to Gmail

• Suzanne V. Lossi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t like the new icon at all, and the app seems like it’s not functioning as well as the prior version.

• Joan Craddock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most annoying ads & unwated trashy ads. . Phone used for business which is interrupted continually by Freddie and the like !!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 142 143

Outlook for iOS: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base