(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Al Dana, Bassam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

455 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark de Wals commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make Conacts easily accessible from the main screen or menu.
        AD the contacts website to the first view of the contact, not only in the edit mode.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The terrible contact terrible integration is the thing that will drive me to an alternative client. It is terrible! When I'm meeting with someone and exchanging contact info it needs to be quick and easy. It isn't!. Have you done a user journey for adding a new contact? Have you looked at how it then appears in IOS contacts which, tightly or wrongly is the default, easiest way to access contacts? You need to integrate properly with iOS contacts and make it fewer steps through Outlook. Terrible at the moment.

• Michael Bigley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Put the icon back!!!!!!!! I'm 67 years old and rely on things to be the same. How dare you change the icon without giving your customers a opportunity to decide whether they want something new or leave it the same!

• Michael Rennie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sort orders for contacts.
        I would like to see the addition of a sort or ‘arrange by’ option for contacts.
        In desktop Outlook, I sort my contacts by ‘Company’ then by ‘Full Name’ and would like to see this ability in the App as well, instead of just listing all contacts alphabetically.
        I even use “Family” and “Friends” as ‘companies’ that way I don’t have to have business and personal contacts, as separate databases.

BR

Michael Rennie

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My business relies on having my contact list accurate and updated with the features of adding and modifying contacts on the go. Would really like to see feature for adding/deleting and editing contacts.

Thanks

• Mike Ritzman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to have the option to add an email sender to my contacts directly from the email. Would also like Outlook to “read” sender signatures and offer the option to add additional contact info from the signature into the sender’s contact file ala the IOS Mail app.

• Shaw, Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is minimally compatible with my iPhone especially email, contact, and calendar functions. I only have it because my employer requires it. Horrible overall! Calendar very difficult to use compared two standard iPhone calendar and they don’t interact well.

• Wendy Feldstein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search does not work right and no way to add the file by to match the PC version.. categories should match P.C. version. Some sync differently: you can view or edit or delet some which is good so you can view with out risk of accidentally changing but others you have to edit to view the whole contact.
        Show the whole contact not just the number, notes and all.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base