• Cannot delete a contact

1,829 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Al Dana, Bassam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

537 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Valerie Hobbs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync contacts with outlook.

Get rid of the 2 views, like focused, I just want to see everything at a glance
    Make deleting easier by deleting more than one at a time. If this is possible where are the instructions

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use my Apple mail for contacts since they do not synch. Outlook’s contacts are just clumsy and almost useless

• Jason Wohlgemuth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The outlook contacts app needs to be as good as using the Apple Exchange sync. We’re stuck with the Outlook app because we’re using Intune.

• Eduardo Lopez-Quiroga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add feature to search contacts by typing the name. Also, give us the option to organize/file contacts by last name, first name or company/organization

• Eduardo Lopez-Quiroga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like settings feature for contacts, for example search by typing name. Also, to have options to file contacts either by last name, first name or company.

• Leonard, M. A. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When we switched outlook earlier this year, I can no longer forward v-cards from my phone or make any changes the contacts when I'm on the road. I use an iPhone. It was also much is here to access contacts when I was using mail.

• Tom De Wolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is extremely cumbersome to fine how to add people in the outlook.com app.
    - place a dedicated iconVat the bottom of the main app screen

I have multiple accounts in the app.
    - i want to set a default to what account contacts are saved and be able to overrule with the drop down already available. It now always suggests the wrong account
    - accounts for which i have in my settings “do synch contacts” should not be in that drop sown anymore. Please fix.

• pinemartins@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All these new features but you haven't fixed the popup suggested email addresses most of which are obsolete. Fix this now.

• debkov@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Group Contact lists should be available on mobile. I need to send group emails with 14 contacts. Makes it difficult to have to find 14 contacts separately.

• btwaddle@hotmail.co.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to see my outlook contacts, including the corporate list, when I search my iPhone. I don’t want to have to open the app first and generally faff around with fingerprints and searches

• BreAnna Gutierrez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t delete contacts that aren’t even saved in my list. Peoples emails from the past past, show up when i try to search and i want them to go away and i can’t delete them

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base