OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Spam Filter

PLEASE add a better spam filter so we no longer have to deal with hundreds of spam e-mails every day. At least remove senders which have been flagged or previously sent to spam folder. Why have the option to flag if we continue to get the same e-mails?

4,983 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Karen Recore shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1683 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Torbjörn Åsberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get 10-15 spam mails for each real mail. I have outlook for ios. Is there really no spam filter here? The situation is unbearable.

• Cathy Bartlett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SPAM SPAM SPAM ALL DAY EVERYDAY. Even when I have marked an email as spam I still get more emails from that same source. It mostly goes into my Focused Inbox which is infuriating

• Barbara Segal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop deciding for me.what you think is spam! I got tickets I paid for sent to my spam box, and I see email from organizations I care about there.

• T R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to implement auto block after sender is identified as spam. I am sick of getting hundreds of *** type emails an hour when never going to any sort of dating or ****** type website. This should be a basic setting that was done YEARS AGO!!!!!!

• Manuel Tijerino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too much spam need to figure out something better spammers keep generating new fake email addresses block everything with random addresses.

• Milton Perla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes add more filters to spam I am going crazy I get so much I don’t know what to do with it thanks

• Erin Troxler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t stand that just by job hunting, “somehow “ I’m all of a sudden getting so much spam.

• Mary Herbert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to mark items as NOT SPAM important items are being sent to spam by outlook and although I can scroll through spam and individually send them to inbox the filter doesnt register this and continues to send them to spam.

I have missed important emails from my sons school because outlook has decided all emails from the school go directly to spam.

I am furious and having read a little online I understand this is a problem for many. Particularly if you wish to adjust these settings easily from phone or ipad.
        GET WITH IT MICROSOFT/OUTLOOK. This is basic user friendly stuff that you ought to be on top of.

• Mary Herbert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am trying to prevent certain items that are being sent to spam from going there. It is impossible to find a way to do this on my phone.
        Annoying filter.

• Matt Beverst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is just too much spam. I went back to gmail because of the amount of spam I get. With Gmail I only get 1-2 a day. Here? About 30...

• Jen Sands commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop sending my subscription to SPAM.
        I’ll get an email notification for something I’m waiting on and it will go to my SPAM folder.
        Make it easier to add a safe sender

• Viv H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please have a method for Outlook to “learn” what truly is spam and what isn’t. I’m getting emails constantly sent to spam when they’re not, and even when I repeatedly move them to my inbox, they continue going to spam. Thanks.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 84 85

Outlook for iOS: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base