OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Sync Calendar appointments

Sync calendar appointments with iPhone calendar (times) not with outlook calendar.

2,953 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lyle Baer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

369 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync with google calendar with google being the PRIMARY calendar. I do not want to migrate my business and ‘real life’ to ms products for the sake of one client’s tech preference, but it also doesn’t look very professional have to invite two other email addresses to every event to ensure synchronised diaries

• Ahmet Salt TARIMCI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since device mail app is enough for mails but not good for appointments , I would like to use Outlook app with “Calendar only mode”.

• Neil Reid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Following a query to Outlook’s help chat, it is confirmed that the app currently syncs 3 months on the past and about 1 year in the future depending on the number of events on the calendar.

Can this be configurable to allow anyone with available phone memory to extend it, including display of all previous appointments?

I thought that this feature used to be available.

Thanks

• Steffen Jørgensen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync to native IOS calendar.
        That way you are able to see both outlook-, icloud-, hotmail- and google-calendars in one app.

• Doug Loud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop erasing appointment invitations after they’ve been accepted - leave the invitation email in the stream

• Siobhan Grayson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I delete an appointment through my phone it sends a delete message to everyone on the original appointment even though the appointment was not made by me

• Matthew Dodd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The mobile calendar is SO bad compared to the desktop. At least let me sync with iCal if you aren’t going to fix this.

• Wayde Bull commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get dozens of duplicate entries in the calendar (every time someone modifies a meeting or confirms attendance); a very messy business.

• Szawaluk, John J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is very inconvenient that the calendar does not sync to my iPhone calendar. I have enter things twice once on outlook and once on iPhone

• Maryann Martindale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can’t you all get along. Outlook needs to sink with google calendar! Such a pain to have two calendars and google is such a better mobile calendar.

• Denise Shull commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It keeps old appts that have been deleted on other devices. I constantly get reminders for canceled appts.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

Outlook for iOS: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base