OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Microsoft Teams Integration

I love the ability to add a Skype meeting with the push of a button within the calendar. Given Microsoft's stated intent to move us from Skype to Teams, it would be nice to have a similar feature to schedule a meeting within Teams.

327 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dan Scholz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kevin Ledgister commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found a little workaround - if you create a meeting in Outlook, go to Teams and open up the meeting you created and click “Edit”. Simply close that window and Teams will automatically add a Teams link to it. I don’t think it will create a link for recurring meetings - only the current event.

• Paul E Beiler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will TEAMS Meeting be available in iOS Outlook calendar scheduling? We switched to TEAMS-Only mode. Skype continues to show here instead of teams. Thanks

• Jason Riley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t believe, actually I can, that MS is pushing businesses to Teams from Skype4Bus and hasn’t included a way to schedule a Teams meeting in the Outlook app for iOS. Another wonderful failure of MS and the Outlook team.

• Max commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to have the Teams meeting selector added to the outlook mobile app if we're going to move the company to Teams

• moreynol@microsoft.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since MSFT moved to Teams, the toggle to convert an event to a Skype Meeting no longer works and does not add a Teams meeting link instead (I think it did for a short period). Now the toggle just does nothing. As someone always on the road and in meetings 80% of the day, this was one of the best features!

Please and thank you! 🙏🏼

• dahaidar@microsoft.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since we all moved away from Skype, it would be great if Teams’ button was readily available to book on the go (instead of the skype icon)

• bostrows@microsoft.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When using the mobile client to convert an email to an online Teams meeting the up & dial-in information gets placed at the very bottom of the file thread.

Users are used to seeing the invite with meeting info (url, dial in info) at the top of the invite - this is how the desktop client does it. This confuses users who have to scroll all the way down the thread to find it information. If there is old meeting information then they don’t know which is current.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really a missing feature at this point without the ability to make a meeting invite a Teams invite from the iOS Outlook app. Please fasttrack this one!

• Tim Costigan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Grab a Windows Phone and copy Outlook from it, simple solution. Add Teams meeting generation

• geamaya@microsoft.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As we are leveraging Teams more and more, it will be great to have the functionality to organize meeting on Teams.
    I have decided to go Teams 100% but I now have to schedule meetings on my PC only dueño this absent feature.
    Thanks

• Shawn Block commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With TEAMS replacing Skype for IM and conferencing, Outlook mobile needs to be able to toggle between the two.

• Daniel Bar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Microsoft is serious about driving the Teams product as the future of productive communication, I’d expect outlook to enable users to setup Teams meetings (vs Skype for business)

← Previous 1 3

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base