OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Collapse and expand folders

It would be nice if the mobile app inbox folders were expandable and collapsible.

4,886 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1047 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Giudici, Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has to be a feature as users like myself that have 50 folders not counting subfolders have to scroll through for 10 minutes to move items where they need to be.

• COLLINS, TIMOTHY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why isn’t this done? Why was it taken away? For those with many folders it makes mobile apps almost unusable!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have thousands of folders. The folder tree is useless without having it collapsed initially. People have been asking about this for years. How hard can it be?

• Chloe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow...I really thought i would find that this is an old issue that has now been resolved.

Please fix this - its nuts that we cannot collapse Folders in the mobile app.

Its all over the internet - we are crying out for this fix.

Please!

• Amanda Rowe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need need need !! Don’t want to see all folders at one. The facility to collapse and expand folders would be awesome

• Wattenbach, Horst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lacking that features should be a deep embarrassment for Microsoft, as managing massages is such a disaster without it. Our IT managers should the existence of this feature make a core decision making criterion (immediately following security considerations). Software from the same company (Software Integration “advantages”) are irrelevant in comparison!

• Evan Carpenter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The move to folder tab at the top should be expand to show all folders. I have a lot of folders and can’t always remember how a labeled one. If the folder is not shown then I have to search it. I should be able to expand and see all my folders I’m trying to move items to.

• Pollitt, Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice??? That’s an understatement. Come on Microsoft, such a simple feature to make our lives easier

← Previous 1 3 4 5 52 53

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base