OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Stop adding "Get Outlook for IOS" to all my outgoing emails!

1,685 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Linda Bassert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

184 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can NOT change the signature displayed by the Outlook Mail app using the iOS "Settings" app (i.e., Settings-->Mail). That is for Apple's native mail app. You need to change the signature from within your iOS Outlook Mail app. Open the Outlook mail app. Click on the 3-line icon at the top left. Click on the gear icon on the bottom left. Click on "Signature." Set up your signatures "Per Account" or globally. That should fix the problem.

• Isadora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rastislav -- it is not intuitive that the fix must be made in the Outlook app and not the Settings feature of the iPhone. So I don't think that people who failed to realize this are lazy or stupid, as you suggest. If you cannot be helpful,, perhaps you should calm down.

• Rastislav Basista commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys, this features calls Signature and this you can edit. Its editable since outlook was released. Please do not request stupid thing before you actualy try them.
    Btw iPhone primary email client also add default signature, "Send from iPhone"
    So callm down, you are just lazy and not very inteligent!

• Teresa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!!!!!!!! As I am a new iPhone user, PLUS my Outlook app has never actually sent a single one of my test emails, this message appearing all the time is very confusing and makes me wonder if I’ve done something wrong! So I am glad I have just been ignoring it since I now see it’s happening to others!

• A F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don’t put advertisements in my PERSONAL email. I shouldn’t have to delete the link that says “Get Outlook for IOS” every time I send an email. It really ****** me off. I might stop using the app and just go back to signing in to the website on my phone. Yes... it is that annoying.

• Lou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can NOT change the signature displayed by the Outlook Mail app using the iOS "Settings" app (i.e., Settings-->Mail). That is for Apple's native mail app. You need to change the signature from within your iOS Outlook Mail app. Open the Outlook mail app. Click on the 3-line icon at the top left. Click on the gear icon on the bottom left. Click on "Signature." Set up your signatures "Per Account" or globally. That should fix the problem.

• David Holton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Found the fix. Enjoy below!

Change the Email Signature in the Outlook iOS App
    With the app open, tap the three-lined menu at the top left corner.
    Use the gear/settings icon at the bottom left corner of that menu to open Outlook's settings.
    Scroll down a bit until you reach the "Mail" section.
    Tap to open Signature.
    In that box, erase the signature and type your own. To set up a different email signature for a different account, be sure to enable the Per Account Signature option.
    When you're done, use the back arrow at the top left to return to the settings.
    Glance at the "Signature" section to make sure it got updated (you won't see the signature on this screen if you've enabled per-account signatures). You can use the exit button at the top to return to your mail.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why does everyone keep on saying you can remove it in settings. You can. I’ve tried and still pops up. It only occurs on my iPhone and iPad.

• Ekrem Guler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Isn’t “Get Outlook for iOS” just the default signature in the Outlook app?

Come on People! this is easily changeable in the Signature settings which you should change anyway

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base