Better viewing options in the calendar

3,752 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bossy, Andre {DCEC~Basel Dia} shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1166 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jwarden@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Those little colored ribbons across items in my monthly calendar, look really tacky. Would prefer a clean look, such as the one that came with my iPhone XS Max

• Melissa Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar Layout/Format is Poor

In "week" view, I should be able to see all hours in a work day at once without scrolling up and down.

• Oonagh Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like how the calendar view displays, difficult to distinguish months, or that you cannot view more than 12 or 13 months in advance - not good for planning.

• Washington, Jessica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’d appreciate it if the app functioned like the desktop version of Outlook. As an admin, it’d be nice to be able to edit my executives calendars on the go just like I can on the computer.

• Nick Apruzzi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar harder to read than original iOS calendar. Please go back to the old way of using the iOS calendar and mail.

• Ulrica O Magnusson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A must to get a betyer overview of the workweek. I actually dont use the outlook because of this failed feature.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t see papers attached to a meeting invite it’s ridiculous that this doesn’t work. All the features of outlook should work or what’s the point. I still can’t search for a sent email by sender either.

• Amy Nims commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want my calendar in a separate app so I don’t have to see my email when I need to schedule something... takes too long to open when I just want to quickly reference my calendar multiple times a day.

• Fatih Erkal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Highlighted event in the calendar(with a blue arrow) is not the current activity but instead the next one. So when i clicked on the calendar icon at the right bottom to go to current event, it puts the next event on top and the current one is hidden.
    In apple calendar, when you click the today button it puts the current event at the top.

Current event must be highlighted and be put on to top of the list.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 58 59

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base