OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Delete in People

I think it would be great to be able to delete Contacts directly from the People's feature

Thanks

1,182 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Everyone!

Great news! You now have the ability to add, edit and delete contacts right from Outlook on iOS.

If you want to delete a previously added contact, navigate to the contact section of the app> select a contact> scroll to the bottom of that contact’s card and select “Delete Contact”

207 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Borsellino, Leonard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to add and edit contacts in iOS contacts app and also link to more than just contacts address book in outlook365. Like using a work or mobile address book created on your desktop application.

• Charlotte Grover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to remove contacts directly from the mobile app without having to sign into a web browser to do so.

• Jen Kaminski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I delete a contact? My client emailed me at the wrong spelled email address and because I replied and that email was CC’d, it is always in my list of anticipated email addresses when I start to type my correct email address to CC

• Charlotte Grover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the app to allow removal of contacts, currently we are only able to edit on the app itself.

• Walker, Steve (Cirrus) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We currently sync our Office 365 contacts to our Outlook iOS app and save these to native IOS contacts app. There needs to be an option in the IOS Outlook app to be able to delete office 365 contacts, as currently you can only delete them from a PC

• Timothy Berg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can’t you delete people within outlook? Any other time, contacts can be deleted by clicking “edit”, and scrolling to the bottom of the screen. This should be an option in outlook as well!!

• Cassandra Leigh Bosserman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A cool feature that would be very useful is being able to delete contacts. In the edit contact section, you could delete certain contacts/people. I would find this very helpful!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would appreciate this so we can keep the group. This would be greatly needed I have only one right now and that is my Home Renter Agent is a @.com his is my Group with email ending @jwpub.org and @jw.org.

Respectfully

Jimmy Spooner

• Mehrdad Shahmoradi Mofrad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create a possibility to delete the contacts in persons and deleting the Attachments like it is possible in the Outlook Website because it is not possible to do it in the app.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Outlook for iOS: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base