OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Working Elsewhere support

On the Windows 10 version of Outlook 365 you can set availability as working elsewhere. This feature is not replicated in the MAC version of Outlook or iOS. Please at least bring it to Outlook of iOS to support feature parity.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Brannon Gillis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chris Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the love of god, can we get the option for making calendar invitations as “working elsewhere?”

Thank you!!

• Mike Rosenbaum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work from home a couple days a week. On the days that I do I mark it on my calendar as an all day event with a status of "Working Elsewhere". When I open this event in my Outlook app it shows up as a status of "Out of Office". People think that I am unavailable for meetings.

Please make this status show up correctly in the app.

• Mitch Eyster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with Chris. This seems to be an easy add to an existing list. (Busy, Free, out of office, working elsewhere)

• Chris Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m able to set my status as Working Elsewhere on my Outlook Desktop, but can’t on iOS. Can you guys put a “working elsewhere option” in the “show as” dropdown for iOS?

• Winter School commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed... this feature was introduced in Exchange and Outlook 2013 on premise, so would like to have full support at least with 2016.

Outlook for iOS: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base