OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

OOO (Automatic Replies)

Date selection for OOO should be their in Automatic replies setting.

237 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
sanjay.vishwakarma@indusind.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

106 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Stacey Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to be able to set your out of office auto notifications from your phone in the outlook app

• Osman Gursoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add new feature for automatic replies in a way that they can be perioadically repeated every week , month and so on.

• Ashley Jenkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The box you type your reply into is very small, could this be a new window or just make the box bigger or responsive?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For instances where offices are closed or a person works a short day due to Summer Friday’s or other work purposes where only external email recipients need to see.

• Jantzen, Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be awesome to be able to set an automatic reply with the mobile app instead of having to log on via a web browser which just adds a few steps.

Thanks!!

• Maurice Hernandez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you reply, please have a big window right away!

It doesn’t make sense to have a two line window and the tail end of the original/last message above. Wasted screen space!

• Britney Gilder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow for OOO reply to be turned on from the app. So many people are on the go, working in Outlook. This would be a great feature!

• Curtis Haddox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,
    I recently went on vacation and found I really wasn’t on vacation. I found myself answering emails which I felt I needed to due to the fact others had no idea I was away. I would like to have a way to inform people when I’m not able effectively help them.

Thank you,
    Curtis Haddox
    907-223-4896

Put Auto reply in a more easy found position, not under account settings. I understand the reason for this but it makes it very hard to find, even if you used the function before.

Thank you!

Regards,
    Marcus

Add the ability to turn on a vacation responder or auto response from the mobile application

• Makary, Michael B@DOT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to see who has this feature turned on before sending them an email.

It doesn’t make sense to exclude it because, I’m just gonna send another email to whoever is acting in their absence.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Outlook for iOS: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base