OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Memos/Notes : New or Sync

have tab @ the bottom for Notes where you can add new notes, modify/delete existing ones, sync to & from gmail/exchange/bell/Apple iCloud etc Notes

278 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nat Supino shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

64 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nica Llarina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The feature Notes are not available in Outlook for IOS so we use Mail application in iPhone, but it suddenly stop syncing and this is a needed feature for the efficiency to see the notes on the phone.

• Sigve Oltedal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The function «send meeting notes to One Note» from calender is very nice on Outlook for PC. Would like the same in IOS!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow us to sync the Outlook calendar to our iPad/iPhone calendar and Outlook Notes.

I have been able to use the built in Mail app, until our company forced us to start using Outlook App.

Now I can’t get my calendar unless I go into Outlook, and my Outlook Notes aren’t visible anymore. Please allow us sync both of these.

Would be nice to have that feature.

• John Trajanovski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When using Office365 mail from a browser there is a folder called notes which shows me all my notes from my PC. This would be really good to have added to the iOS app so I can see and edit my notes when on the go. Please add ?

• Stephen Gregory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where have the Notes that are in Outlook on my laptop gone to on my phone? And how do I access them on my phone? I used to be able to see them when I opened the Notes app but they have now disappeared from my phone with the upgrade to Office 365 (although they still there on my laptop). This is extremely annoying because it was very useful to store things that I needed to remember there and I always have my phone with me but not always my laptop. Please tell me how to see them on my phone if possible and if no longer possible then please bring this feature back!

• Stephen Gregory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where have the Notes that are in Outlook on my laptop gone to on my phone? And how do I access them on my phone? I used to be able to see them when I opened the Notes app but they have now disappeared from my phone with the upgrade to Office 365 (although they still there on my laptop). This is extremely annoying because it was very useful to store things that I needed to remember there and I always have my phone with me but not always my laptop. Please tell me how to see them on my phone if possible and if no longer possible then please bring this feature back!

← Previous 1 3 4

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base