OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Synchronization with Apple Mail and Contacts

It should be possible to synchronize Outlook with Apple Contacts, including iCloud contacts and to import Mails and folders from Apple Mail.

5,480 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Georg Wiedermann shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1049 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chris Wheatley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is my access to my contact book on a iPad 2019 iOS 12.2?

The Outlook app is severely limited in daily functionality.

• Craig Dunson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please give us the ability to sync exchange contacts that are in multiple contact folders besides the default. For goodness sake the native ios contact sync has been doing this for years with exchange accounts and office 365.

• Xico Soares commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’ve just installed the Outlook app on my
    iPhone and I was presented with the sad surprise that the app doesn’t access my contacts on the iPhone...makes no sense...I have to leave the Outlook app to go to my contacts, copy the email, paste it back on the Outlook app...not practical at all...

• Dawn Canham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Outlook system for iOS insists on using “remembered” contacts from your server instead of my up-to-date contacts from my iPhone 8 contacts list which now show as “read only” and tell me to use a link to amend in Outlook, but I want emails, addresses and phone no’s in one contact list.

I never had this problem with iPhone 5s and standard Outlook. This is bad, as often I have amended or up-dated my contact’s email address only for them to miss emails from me as your system insists on using the original one. Outlook contacts should be able to be amended in accordance with the iPhone contacts, something which your help desk advise me is not possible.

• Hansen, Kristian (Kibo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please sync private contact folder from user‘s exchange Mailbox to the mobile device.
    This still happens by using the IOS Mail app.
    We have no contacts stored on our iPhones locally.
    Our concept is, to sync everything with exchange, not iCloud

• Aleksey Borodinov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

При сохранении контакта outlook, он не отображается в телефонной книге iPhone.
    Также отсутсвует возможность использования основного календаря - т.к. у outlook ,свой Календарь, отсутствует синхронизация между ними

• Carl Hagbjörk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My god! I thought that it was my company that restricted use of iCal with my Outlook but you seriously didn’t put the feature there to begin with?!?

Since you haven’t made it possible to edit a comment in a ticket in MS visual studio since it was requested in 2012... why would you fix this rudimentary thing everyone also wants?

FML

← Previous 1 3 4 5 52 53

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base