Alex Bernath shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • moreynol@microsoft.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really a feature for all of Outlook. Coworker showed me Boomerang which has one feature I desperately want - setting that automatically will move a thread back to the top of your inbox at a set time. I think you can even have it set to where if no one replies, then it will move it back to your inbox. Aka Reminders Premium addition! Reminders get out of hand because it doesn’t stay up with the thread (sticks to the email where you set the reminder) and can easily become clutter. We don’t get Boomerang as employees and I’ve been looking into paying for it just for this one feature. As someone in sales constantly waiting on a response from someone, this would be huge for making sure opportunities are not slipping.

• Kaushik Ainapure commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook app needs some serious makeover.

Please review apps like Boomerang, made by Baydin. Boomerang for Outlook at http://boomerangapp.com

Impressive design and added voice assistance make productivity effortless. Hope it make sense.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow users to turn on in-box pause from the iOS app. This is a feature that is currently active in outlook 2016 for windows desktop, using boomerang. It would be great if this same feature could be activated from the iOS app.

I can use this add in in Outlook 365 and also outlook 2016, but cannot find it in the list of add-ins through the Outlook iPhone app.

There are times when i need to make sure I follow up within a specific time frame after sending a message.
    It would be a Good function if I could select to only be reminded if nobody replies.
    This way i won't let messages slip through the ***** and will never forget to follow up with people.

I Want a cleaner inbox, but don't want to lose track of important messages

I Just want to click (or swipe) when i create a new message if I want it to come back to me in case I get no answer, and choose when i need it again.
    At the time i choose, it would be great if outlook brought it back to your inbox, marked unread, starred or even at the top of your message list.

It looks like an existing "schedule" function, but unfortunately it works only with incoming messages .

• Robyn Coventon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding additional app functionality with some of the Office365 apps we have come to know and love would be a major productivity boost.

• Philippe SENTENAC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Copy paste from boomerang website :

"Remind you if you don’t hear back

There are times you need to make sure you follow up within a specific time frame after sending a message. You can select to only be reminded if nobody replies, or regardless. This way you won't let messages slip through the ***** and will never forget to follow up with people."

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base