OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Sync Notes for Exchange

It would be great to have my notes in my Exchange account can sync with my Outlook.

2,152 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Hani Zabaneh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

415 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rich Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature to allow Outlook Notes to synch when using Outlook365 for IOS

• Burge, Blake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be added as it’s such an integral part of Outlook - especially for business professionals traveling.

• Dermot Crowley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The fact that the app is missing the task function is crazy. I would like the full outlook experience.

• Begara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100 % fully Agree. It's a shame that this is not done, even if NOTES are part of standard MS Office package

• Skip Brandt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding notes would be invaluable. I store a lot of small notes that would make me much more efficient during the work day.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t have access to Office 365 on my work system so current Task app is not a solution... needs to be a basic part of this app or Task app needs to work without 365 subscriptions

• Evans Vogas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Task has to be added to the app and make it way better the the native iOS application.

Need this feature as our management team not happy about losing it and prefer to use native apps.

• Trevor T. Atkison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know Tasks is on Outlook on computers, but is not part of the phone app. It is such a vital part of scheduling, setting goals, and tracking performance. It would be an invaluable addition.

Thank you!

Trevor Atkison

This is one of the main features I use on my desktop exchange and need to be able to view on the go.

• Wollenberg, Eric (MDBL) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the tasks & notes of Outlook could be modeled after the manual franklin planner to capture more substantive information to build a timeline of when things were completed, etc. and tie these to notes, goals, projects, etc., this would be a huge improvement.

• Karen Dubi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you add a tasks to mobile device, having a feature to date when created and a date when completed would help to be able to refer back to and see when (by date) tasks were checked off as complete. Rather than a mere check mark, I need often need a reference. When I look at a manual written planner, I can reflect on prior weeks and see exactly when I did or completed any task

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base