OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Sync Notes for Exchange

It would be great to have my notes in my Exchange account can sync with my Outlook.

1,938 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Hani Zabaneh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

385 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need this feature as our management team not happy about losing it and prefer to use native apps.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of the main features I use on my desktop exchange and need to be able to view on the go.

• Khash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100 % fully Agree. It's a shame that this is not done, even if NOTES are part of standard MS Office package

• Kyle Reyes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are in the process of migrating to Exchange Online and requiring our users to utilize the Outlook App for iOS and Android. With this we have found that access to Notes is not present. PLEASE enable this feature ASAP!

• Scott Dell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to use the notes in outlook (desktop) all of the time, but now since i cant access the notes from the mobile version, i dont use them at all. It represents a great loss from my perspective, and seems like it would be an easy feature to provide. Thanks

• josh.yborra@fleishman.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

iOS mail client with Exchange Active Sync did sync notes. Notes missing with Outlook for iOS app. Please bring this functionality back as these Notes come in very handy.

• Barbara Sylvester commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use an iPhone which was linked to my business account. I could access my outlook ‘Notes’ seamlessly and used it to take notes at business meetings and as a journal. My company has implemented additional security and I can now only access my business account through the MS Outlook App which does Not include a connection to my Notes.

• 1900b commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did not read all the 374 reactions. My outlook notes sync with the generic iOS notes app via exchange server. Works like a charm. Only comment would be the font seems to change every now and than.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have found loading the One Note app works on iOS - my Notes appear in “Sticky Notes”.

• Skinnes, Vidar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use(d) Notes in Outlook the full-size Outlook Application for all kinds of notes such as membership numbers, formulas, discount codes, how-to-set-up descriptions (e.g. conference calls) etc. My web version of Outlook only shows E-mail, Calendar, Persons and Tasks.

• Lee, Paulina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New sticky notes for win10 allows cloud syncing. So I feel like next steps would be integration into the outlook app or as a separate app. It’s definitely needed!

• thhall@microsoft.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do my prep for the work day the night prior and typically on my phone. As I’m looking at my calendar (sometimes with attachments, sometimes not), I’d like to be able to capture the notes that come to mind and have them kept as part of that invitation but private to me. That way when the reminder pops up, and I join the Teams invite, my notes could be shown to me somewhere in the window as talking points. Thanks!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base