OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for iOS? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Inbox Dark Display

Add an option to have a dark display in the mobile app. The white display can be very harsh on the eyes.

12,033 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1851 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone,

We highly appreciate your feedback and for voting on this feature. Good news: we are working on it! Thanks for your patience and stay tuned. We’ll provide an update once we get closer to release.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. 20,812 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  2842 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Shared Mailboxes

Add support for Office 365 shared mailboxes

25,893 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  3171 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5,412 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  1109 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. [Bug] Some calendar events for some users are showing up 1 day earlier

This issue is related to a known bug. Please use this idea to track the progress of this issue. This affects both Android and iOS.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1,820 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  554 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. S/MIME Support

Support for encrypting and decrypting smime messages

2,441 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  399 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Badges

Hi. Is it possible to disable badges for the account who I disabled the notifications? Now, even if I disabled the notification for a specified account, in the app is shown the badge of this account.

Best regards

453 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  210 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. [Bug] Certain emails sent as UTF-7 encoded shows HTML at the top of the message

This issue is related to a known bug. Please use this idea to track the progress of this issue.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Single sign on option

Using Microsoft account :
    Would be more efficient if there was a way to create a Windows account(or use my current 365 office login) that could save all of your email logon information so that when I login in to any Outlook, I will get all my email and calendar events.
    Makes it easy to switch between my desktop and mobile worlds. Sunrise calendar had a similar option for calendar events. When I signed in to Sunrise on my phone or computer, it would pull the events from my already affiliated Calendar accounts.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Faster date/time picker for calendar appts

The biggest bottleneck in the workflow of setting up a new calendar item is adjusting the start or end time (when needed).

This is because the traditional scroll wheel approach is terribly inefficient and is really unnecessary for most outlook users.

How often do we set a meeting to start at 10:19 or 2:23?

It would be soooo much faster to either 1) have the scroll wheel only display 15 min increments so it doesn't take so long to get from 10:15 to 10:45 or 2) have more of an increment/decrement button that would adjust the time by +15 min…

142 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  103 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add US Holidays to the Calendar

Need to show US Holidays and Birthdays to Outlook calendar

98 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  34 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Contact availability in meeting requests

This should be enabled for contacts in the same domain. Just like Outlook in exchange. Scheduling a call or meeting when traveling is nearly impossible unless you have someone in the office schedule it.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. [Bug] Text in Full-Screen Email View on iPad appears small until app is reopened

This issue is related to a known bug. Please use this idea to track the progress of this issue.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. [Bug] Email rendering issue with some automated messages

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. [Bug] Certain messages may cause app to crash

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Morning/afternoon/evening separation

Could you bring in the separation for morning, afternoon and evening for calendar events in the month view. Just like in sunrise. It makes the monthly calendar look less cluttered and easier to read.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. [Bug] App interprets data in between brackets in Display Name as email address

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base