OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for iOS? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook for iOS

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Check Off" Wunderlist Tasks

We can view scheduled Wunderlist tasks now, but it would be great if we could check theses off as completed from within Outlook, a la Google Reminders in Google Calendar.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  13 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Additional Cloud storage/drive options

Amazon Cloud, LiveDrive, Adobe Creative,Mega Cloud, DS Cloud, Egnyte, Sharefile, Sharesync, WD Cloud, OwnCloud, WebDAV, Yandex, Sugarsync, SOONR, Teamwork Projects, Sync.com, Baidu cloud etc..

728 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  338 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Eventbrite integration

I would like to see my eventbrite events on my outlook calendar

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. OOO (Automatic Replies)

Date selection for OOO should be their in Automatic replies setting.

239 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  106 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Foursquare Integration

Like a Sunrise feature.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 132 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  51 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sync mail in the background

When I see I have new email, I open the app. However, my new mails aren't there. I need to wait for a sync. I don't see this latency with the rtm app.

1,600 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  222 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. [Bug] Flag status not sticking when replying and flagging message at the same time

This issue is related to a known bug. Please use this idea to track the progress of this issue.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Import Calendars' notifications

I have numerous different Google calendars and each have their own specific notifications, such as 2 hours before for "work calendar" but 1 day before before for "band calendar." Instead of having to re-type all my default notification times once I brought them in to Outlook, it would be nice to have them sync !

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Synchronization with Apple Mail and Contacts

It should be possible to synchronize Outlook with Apple Contacts, including iCloud contacts and to import Mails and folders from Apple Mail.

5,503 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1051 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Attach files from other applications

It would be extremely helpful to be able to attach files from other applications (at least other Microsoft apps) to an email. It is very inconvenient to have to transfer a spreadsheet or word document to Dropbox and then attach it to an email thread in order to save the integrity of the thread.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  21 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Font Size - Reader View

I've been looking at all the various requests for font changes and they're all marked as complete. But the problem still persists. Often mails are far too small to read, prohibitively wide or both. Even more frustrating is when you rotate to landscape it doesn't make anything bigger, it just gets wider.

It's quit likely the font sizing HAS been fix for some amount of formats. But for html mails, it can still be crazy small. How about:

1. An optional Safari style Reader View for all messages that strips all formatting and renders system font/size with inline images. Make…

242 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  108 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Expand iPad Keyboard Shortcut Support

Please expand keyboard support on iPads, this will make the app much easier to use on the iPad Pro

For example
    Cmd-S to search for mail
    Delete key to delete messages

215 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  121 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Schedule sent mail

I would like to go to the sent mailbox and schedule a sent mail to move to the inbox at a future time, so I check for response and follow up. Right now the schedule is disabled in the sent mail folder.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  15 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Reminder to add attachment

Get a reminder when hitting the send button if you for example have written in the email "see attached file" but haven't included any attachments. Just like in Gmail.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Keep all events

It would be great to keep all past events. Actually events older than a certain date aren't displayed anymore

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  29 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. App badge: all inbox conversations

I'd like to have the app badge show how many conversations are in my inbox, whether they're read or not. That way I can quickly see if I've got anything I need to deal with.

131 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  51 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  30 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Specify working hours for Calendar

Hope we can specify working hours on Calendar (not only first day of the week). This will help on viewing these working hours as default view once select certain date. So, I shouldn't scroll up / down to see appointments during working hours. This feature is already available on MS Outlook for Windows.

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  42 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base