OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for iOS? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

1. Day View for landscape Calendar

When viewing a Day calendar in portrait mode, then switch to landscape mode, only view available is Week view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Deleting account

Change wording to say delete from App instead of delete from device when one is deleting an account from the app. Wording suggests it will be deleted from my iPad not just the outlook app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. activesyc without MSFT servers

You cant use outlook for iOS with an onpremise Exchange without passing through the Msft servers. Sensitive data is transmitted. AD info needs to be synced. This is a securityviolation for many companies. For device management you also need intune. Not possible to manage via the Exchange admin CENTER. Enabling an option to connect directly to the onprem Exchange Active sync would open up this blocker.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sidebar Navigation Improvements

It would be good to have the option of adding a company logo or displaying the account name/description on the account chooser in the left hand navigation. As it is, I have several accounts that just display the first letter of the description or the Office logo. Having multiple accounts that start with the same letter in the description makes it difficult to distinguish between accounts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display Date rather Day in Sent Items

Its hard to believe there is a valid reason to display the weekday rather the date when an item was sent in the sent items overview.

Filtering, sorting,... even finding an email sent on a specific date - how can I do that given the sent date dont show in the overview of the sent items folder? ;)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hopeless system

I've just downloaded outlook app for iPhones but but it tells me that my account doesn't exist. What's going?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Focused vs Other visibility in all folders

In the mobile app, the default view is Focused, and I need to switch to Other to see lots of things I care about. This is easy enough in my Inbox, but when I’m in one of many subfolders I can’t even see that I’m in Focused view, so I need to refresh the folder, wait, remember that the reason it’s empty is probably the focus thing (which I should probably go turn off assuming I can as it’s not helpful), go out to Inbox, switch to Other, then come back to my sub folder. Not the greatest UX.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Read signed mails

Currently I am not able to read vertificate signed mails. Only if I forward them to other users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Langer dan 30 postvak in

Hallo

De postvak in kan maar naar 30.
    Soms heb je een mail gehad en weet je niet precies hoe je die moet zoeken. Ik dacht dat ik iets verkeerd had staan bij instellingen en had contact met uw collega gezocht.

Beste , Bedank voor uw bericht. Helaas is er momenteel geen functie in de app om voor exchange berichten ouder dan 30 dagen te synchroniseren. Maar help ons a.u.b. om Outlook beter te maken, door het als een optie voor te stellen, als u denkt dat het een goeie toevoeging zal zijn.

Ik hoop dat er snel iets kan…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Spectrum issues

Does not work consistently with Spectrum road runner email. Sometimes just stops displaying all your emails and then requires you to wait and ask for an update. Problem occurs on iOS and Android versions of Outlook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Take a look at iOS mail app

The outlook app is horrible and complicated to use, apple’s iOS mail is nice and simple to use, should make outlook more like that. Needs major improvement because these apps are rubbish.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Find out where old email address are hidden away in Outlook.

25th Jan 20. I sent two emails to a person. She did not receive them, nor were they rejected. Outlook had squirrelled an old address away somewhere. Her email address was correct on my contacts page. This is an example of Outlook trying to be helpful and think for a person. Not good. Just goes to show you cannot beat the hand written address book. You have full control.
    No need to reply, thank you, I just thought you should know. Yours sincerely, Adrien Willcocks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. glance

It used to be feature back in Windows Phone mail app - the badge number (unread email count) would reset to 0 after opening the app - glance view. With so many emails and incoming traffic, it makes sense to have this feature that reset the unread counter to zero after the last view of the inbox items, thereby ensuring that when new email shows up, can be co-related to last view.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Send email to teams

Hi,
    I recently attended the MS Ignite Tour London and saw a feature in Outlook desktop to send an email to Teams.
    Will this feature be available for Outlook for iOS?
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please respond to help

I’ve had a mostly 1-sided conversation with the help center to try to get a calendar feature working properly. Whoever was on the other end responded once; I advised them I’ve already done what they suggested, & I haven’t heard anything back for 24+ hours. I’ve tried to see if anyone is still on the other end of that conversation, but no one is responding & I can’t close out the conversation so I can attempt to start again.
    Please help. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Troubleshooting action confirmation

I have tried the troubleshooting actions and have no idea whether they have worked successfully or unsuccessfully. Please put in a fail or success confirmation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Play my emails for school accounts

Please make this important feature available for school accounts. It is perplexing why these accounts are excluded. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Verification app

Stop trying to make me download the verification app. I don’t want to download it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Incorrect/misleading Sign In prompt

The outlook app prompts me at the bottom “Please sign in to your xyz@gmail.com” account. On proceeding, the next screen shows an iOS prompt that says: “Outlook” Wants to use “facebook.com” to Sign In

There are a few problems.
    1. It says please sign in to ...gmail account. There is NO way I would know that is referring to a Facebook account.
    2. That email address is NOT the login ID for my Facebook account

The prompt is simply wrong from wording as well as from a tech standpoint. A PM would be able to advise the correct phrasing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. MHT viewer

The desktop version of Outlook is able to “preview” files with the mht file extension, while the iPhone app is not. I would love to see this feature added to the app. With the ability to zoom and pan. You guys rock!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 267 268
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for iOS

Categories