OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for iOS? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook for iOS

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Conversation filing

Swiping is great for single messages. But in conversation threads you can't swipe to file individual messages. You need to click into them then file each one manually. It's a lot of clicks when compared to how apple mail handles it.

133 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  62 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 174 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  46 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mail button

Double tab mail button to go back to inbox

98 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  65 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Full path of folder when searching for folder to be moved to

It would be nice to show the full path of the folder when I do a search on the folder to be moved to. It also would be nice to be able remember the pattern of folder location based on previous moved emails. This feature is available in Blackberry and works well.

119 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  62 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integrate with Trello

Integrate with Trello. Currently Trello calendars also don't work properly with outlook

149 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  38 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Account Inbox mail name

When you are in the All Accounts inbox the app doesn't show which specific account every email was addressed to. It would be nice if you could identify which specific account every email belongs to when you are in the All Accounts inbox

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  44 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sync office 365 mail settings

The mobile outlook app should be able to automatically pick up settings that have been made while adding email accounts in the web version of outlook (under office 365). This way there would be no need to add email accounts again and again. It would just sync the mails.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  23 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Asana Integration

A button or swipe to integrate emails into Asana would be great.

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  23 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bulk swipe

Allow you to swipe multiple items either to archive or delete. Lots of emails you don't need to read past subject line so being able to just swipe them all to archive or delete would be good. Inbox and spark both do this (though inbox has the better implementation).

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  30 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Reminder to add attachment

Get a reminder when hitting the send button if you for example have written in the email "see attached file" but haven't included any attachments. Just like in Gmail.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Web links in subject headings

On the native mail app - if I receive a mail with a web link in the subject heading, then I can click on it and go straight to the webpage. On Outlook I cannot.

If this could be altered it would be most helpful

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  27 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Outlook 2016 on Mac and synch with calendar, notes, tasks

Is there any plan to be able to synch outlook on Mac, calendar, tasks and notes with outlook on iPad or with native iPad apps? Outlook on Mac does great job with email but not very useful in other areas now that everyone expects synch capabilities with multiple mobile devices

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  19 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pocket integration

Allow to save links to Pocket from within the app.

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  17 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dates of schedule-show in scheduled folder

I would like to be able to look in the schedule folder and see on what date each of the emails will reappear.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  26 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Salesforce integration

Ability to view contacts, related opportunities, accounts etc from CRM. And to add contacts and records to the CRM.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  12 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Integration of Outlook between devices, and webmail.

Right not my outlook.com, my ipad's outlook and my iphone's outlook app function independently. The emails automatically update as read or not, according to the server, but it would be nice if my focused lists and other things like that were the same on all my devices

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Warning for 'Send without attachments'

It makes all sense to have the warning feature available for Outlook app which is currently available only on PC browser: 'send without attachment' if your email contains the keywords 'find attached' without any real attachment

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Account description.

On the main email screen put the account description at the top instead of the email address.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Foursquare Integration

Like a Sunrise feature.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for iOS