OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for iOS? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Speed Performance

The Outlook app takes a long time to work each time when changing between apps. This is the case even when the app is already open. The screen is blank for ten seconds or maybe longer before it loads. Compared to accessing the Exchange server through the native iOS Mail app, which my company disabled in the past year, performance has been slower and sluggish.

3,571 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    751 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Permanently keep rainbow accent color which is available during this pride month

I really like the rainbow accent color in the settings which is given for pride month. Make this feature permanent in outlook

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dark Mode Icon

Certain apps allow us to change the color of the icon like TimePage or GoodTask. I know it may go against Outlook’s main color brand, but a dark mode icon could still be beneficial since it would give users an option to use for their iPhone themes.

194 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Changing colors

When i press edit to access the delete feature, at the top right corner of the page the “Cancel” button resides. I suggest you change the color of the cancel button from blue to any other color as it is blended so much with the color of the outlook blue theme color.

1,002 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    123 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Images for email signature

I can’t seem to add an image of my my company’s details to my email signature on iPhone, please add that feature

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Splash Screen

Although the app itself is good. But it takes a while when loading for the first time and shows the blank interface. So it would be good to add a splash screen like the other Microsoft office apps, while the content keeps loading the background. It will please the users.

349 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    50 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. iPadOS multitasking

Outlook, by far the best email client on iOS, needs to have iPadOS specific multitasking features, like multiple instances.

145 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Be able to let iOS autofill passwords from keychain

I am not able to use iOS autofill passwords from keychain when logging into my account since the login form does not detect the password field as filled and the log in button never activates. Same thing happens when password i pasted into the field.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Outlook iPhone mobile app signature box doesn’t have the option to format the text.

Outlook iPhone mobile app signature box doesn’t have the option to format the text. In general our signature carry our mail if and website address. It has to be shown as a link and highlighted. But signature part is accepting plain text. Please bring this feature in the mobile app version

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Very awkward and non-intuitive interface

Very awkward and non-intuitive interface, especially with multiple mail accounts. More like a Beta than an actual release.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hide badge app icon with do not disturb.

It would be nice if the badge app icon was hidden when do not disturb is active.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 416 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    75 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. App Data Storage Issue

More than a new feature, this is sort of a trouble I am facing. The Outlook app uses a lot of internal storage which is very very huge. It would be better if the app can clear the internal storage internally in regular intervals (like once in a week). The storage used by the emails opened a week ago or so can be cleared automatically. Currently I will have to delete the app and reinstall.

If this feature is already in place, then I would say Outlook has a very poor data storage management.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Dark Gray theme

Please support dark grey theme like Outlook desktop. Is much, much better to read.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. “Contact Support” doesn’t work

I was told to use Outlook and have few issues with it but Contact Support feature NEVER worked for me. For the last two weeks it either shows spinner right away or allows me to select category and subcategory and then shows spinner with “We are still trying to reach support...” message. Restarting the app and the phone doesn’t help. This feature should be 100% reliable and there should be at least a support email address provided somewhere in the app in case that feature doesn’t work

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. View in Light Mode

There needs to be a per email option to view individual emails in light mode, when a user has dark mode enabled. Some emails have attachment formatting which results in black text on the black dark mode background. To view these few emails, a user needs to leave the email, go to settings, enable light mode, go back to the email, read and take care of the email, then go through all those steps again to reenable dark mode. Gmail for iOS has already implemented this feature to great success.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Right click

Please add a right click to bring up secondary menu for email. To reply all, move, or delete

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can you make your apps and services more secure. They get hacked all the time.

Offer an Authenticator or other forms of 2 step verification with a fail safe back up code when all else fails. Such as in the case of hackers changing all notification methods when they’ve taken an account over. Such as an 8 or 12 word phrase written down. Then you ask for the 3rd, 6th snd 10th word. That’s proof of ownership that’s hard to beat.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for iOS

Categories