OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Android? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

We look forward to fixing this for you. 

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. Simplify Merged Email Access

When I converted to an outlook E-mail address, I kept my old hotmail which is linked to my outlook. I still use this. Please allow me to get to the emails folder as fast as the outlook one. It is easier to use the Web version for me which is why I don't boot this app.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies on this address. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions.

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and taking the time to share your experience with us.

We currently only support the latest version of the app, available on iTunes. This means that it is not possible to go back to older versions of the app at the moment.

If you’re having trouble with the current version, please let us know through the Help Section of the app.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

4. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Let Outlook.com (the old app) keep working without killing it or turning it into a splash screen to make me download the new one.

As simple as that, I like Outlook.com I would have both apps until I feel I like Microsoft Outlook, but no... You had to force me to use the new one.
    The result? i restore a backup of the old one every time Play Store updates it and keep using it, until I get seek of that and then wont use non of the two either.
    With this behaviour of yours I prefer not to use anything, or a third party app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and taking the time to share your experience with us.

We currently only support the latest version of the app, available on iTunes. This means that it is not possible to go back to older versions of the app at the moment.

If you’re having trouble with the current version, please let us know through the Help Section of the app.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

6. Add meeting/ task into calendar, just by pushing specific time slot in calendar, just like with Outlook for Windows.

for example: If you would like to add a meeting for August, friday 14th at 10am, just find that day in calendar and press time slot in calendar, like you do with mouse on Windows. At the moment you have to push add new meeting button, and then choose day and time from dropdown list etc. (btw, 24h clock would be nice, or almost crucial, as we in Europe don't use am's or pm's) :)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A more secure way to keep your personal information & private files safe my ex always found a way to find me or my personal information

a secure way to keep all of your personal information including emails attachments photos contacts texts and call logs and your location all safe also the person who invited it can't be hacked into by anyone else just having the phone number or access to email attached is not safe enough .may be something that only the one who started it would know .also remind the owner change they have the option to change their password and security questions to make it saver and suggest that they at least once a month to change the security information and advice them…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

This channel is dedicated to feature requests only. We’ll be more than happy though to answer your question in the Help Section of your app. You’ll find it in the Settings.

We look forward to reading you there.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

8. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

9. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

This channel is dedicated to feature requests only. We’ll be more than happy though to answer your question in the Help Section of your app. You’ll find it in the Settings.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

10. Allow us to download an attached photo that has been sent to us!!

Despite being able to view the tiny thumbnail that outlook decided was "big enough" for me, I can not download the picture that has been sent to me.
    Why is this app so backward? If you are building it in modules, ehy not wait until you have finished before replacing something that already worked better.

Have to switch to asus mail app in order to access my outlook email account.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and sharing your ideas with us. We really appreciate your support.

You can now save images to your device. To do so, click on the icon at the bottom right corner of the screen of the image preview. There, click on “More” then “Save Image”.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app in the Settings. We’re here to help.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

12. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies on this address. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions.

13. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and sharing your ideas with us. We really appreciate your support.

You can now save images to your device. To do so, click on the icon at the bottom right corner of the screen of the image preview. There, click on “More” then “Save Image”.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app in the Settings. We’re here to help.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

14. bring back the old outlook.com before I'm forced to migrate over to my gmail account and never look back. This app doesn't show my contacts

the old app synced your outlook contacts to your phone so you knew who your text messages where from. Also the folder view loses it's structure for some reason...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

16. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

I apologize for the delay in response we have sent this information to the correct team and are working to get this resolved! Thank you so much for letting us know and we look forward to reading feedback from you in the future. :-)

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

17. Emails with pictures take 40 seconds to open, 10 times longer than native or other email apps

I'm still having problems opening emails which are daily financial newsletters which contain 6 small graphs and email taking too long to open. I have now openned a few similar emails and it takes 40 to 45 seconds for email to open. If I then scroll to the bottom the email and click on 3 dots to allow me to expand the screen and not lose the text off the screen it takes another 40 seconds. my download speeds are 50 Mbps and 15 sec latency so not a devise issue. In parallel I also tried opening the same newsletter…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

18. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

19. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base