OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Android? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Making Scrolling in Email Work with Mouse Wheel (Tablet)

When I have a bluetooth mouse attached to my tablet, I can scroll through my Inbox using the wheel on the mouse. But when reading an email, the scroll wheel does not work.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

We look forward to fixing this for you.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies on this address. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions.

2. be able to make calls directly from appointment location

most calendar apps allow you to call into conference call meeting by clicking on the phone number that is listed I. the location section

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

This channel is dedicated to feature requests only. We’ll be more than happy though to answer your question in the Help Section of your app. You’ll find it in the Settings.

We look forward to reading you there.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and taking the time to share your experience with us.

We currently only support the latest version of the app, available on iTunes. This means that it is not possible to go back to older versions of the app at the moment.

If you’re having trouble with the current version, please let us know through the Help Section of the app.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

4. 26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

This channel is dedicated to feature requests only. We’ll be more than happy though to answer your question in the Help Section of your app. You’ll find it in the Settings.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

5. Integrate properly and fully with Android account management

The app should integrate fully and correctly with system-wide account management in Android. currently the implementation of accounts is half integrated and half siloed within the outlook app itself. this is confusing and makes it difficult to control the synchronisation of the various accounts on an Android device.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies on this address. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions.

6. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remember about 15 years ago when.Burger king announced that they had changed their french fries recipe and offered to have a taste test with

burger King challenged McDonald's to a taste test and beat them hands down
    Well.it still stands today! your outlook is the bomb. challenge gmail.com to a user friendly test and.ask me to be the contestants. I have been on gmail.com for 10 years and will never go back to them!..SAVANNAHA.DELE@HOTMAIL.COM .. Chicago , IL

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Rediculously hard to sign in,,,!

Still not working. Have spent
    hours trying to sign in. Bell rinhing to tell me cant sign in is driving me crazy!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

10. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

11. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

The Outlook Mobile Team

12. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and taking the time to share your experience with us.

We currently only support the latest version of the app, available on iTunes. This means that it is not possible to go back to older versions of the app at the moment.

If you’re having trouble with the current version, please let us know through the Help Section of the app.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

13. bad. old outlook.com back

Bad old outlook.com back

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us!

Unfortunately, the old Outlook app is no longer active. Please try using the new Outlook app more and I’m sure you’ll love it in no time :)

Should you need assistance with our app, please contact us through the Help Section of your app which you can find in the Settings and we’ll be happy to assist you from there.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

14. Give us the old version back

Give us the old version back.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

15. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

16. can't access files after download. same outlook acct/attachment works fine when using gmail for download

I need to use my data plan to download files from email and then share with my laptop. the attachments show up in my "downloads" but I'm not able to share them; they are grayed out. also they don't show up in my storage directory like they do when using gmail for downloading.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

17. Add a bug report feature

An option to report bugs may help the developers to improve the app. Also, it may be useful to help separating bug reports from other feedbacks.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. fix the bug whereby outlook.com accounts suddenly stopped synching. please.

it's not an idea: my office365.com mail suddenly stopped synching. r esyncs when I delete and ready account then stops again. don't make me leave for another app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

We’re very sorry you’re having this issue with the app.

We’d love to help you but this channel is dedicated for feature requests only. Please contact us through the Help Section of your app which you can find in the Settings and we’ll be happy to assist you from there.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

19. Give me the option to put the Outlook calendar on the home screen and replace the default calendar app

want to be able to see my Outlook calendar from the home screen and not have to go into Outlook. want to replace the default Android calendar app

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Russell,

Thank you for contacting us!

Are you referring to a calendar widget? If so, it is already supported on the latest version of the app. To display your calendar widget, long press your home screen >> Widgets >> Outlook Agenda.

Should you need further assistance with this feature, please contact us through the Help Section of your app which you can find in the Settings and we’ll be happy to assist you from there.

Have a wonderful weekend!

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

20. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base